*Not The Average Girl Part 2-Stuart Twombly

Warnings: protected sex, sexting, language

Stuart's POV

Y/N and I stumbled into her apartment, laughing as we knocked a few things over. I pressed her against the wall without breaking our kiss. She gently pushed me back and started walking us across her apartment until we fell onto her couch.

She giggled, slightly breaking the kiss and leaning her forehead against mine. "Stuart?" The way she whispered my name sent chills up and down my spine.

"Yes, Y/N?" I asked, rubbing my nose against hers.

"I have to tell you something," she said, leaning back slightly biting her lip.

"You could tell me just about anything and I'd believe you," I said, laughing slightly.

"Ever since you started your internship, I've seen you around the office. I've always wanted to talk to you, but I was too nervous. I didn't think. . . I thought. . ."

I cut off her nervous rambling by pressing my lips to hers. She giggled against my lips as she started kissing me back. She moaned as I laid us down, me hovering over her.

Y/N ran her hands through my hair, tugging slightly as our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and immediately started kissing her neck. She moaned as she titled her head back, giving me more access to her skin.

I leaned up, my lips grazing her ear as I whispered, "I've had a crush on you since I started working here, too."

"Oh good," she moaned. "That makes this a lot easier."

I sat up, smirking down at her. "Hopefully not that easy."

She looked up at me, blushing as she bit her lip. She looked down as she slid her hands up and down my chest. "Do you. . . Do you want to take this upstairs?"

I nodded as I sat up and grabbed her hand. I smirked as I pulled her to her feet. She walked passed me, pulling me behind her as she headed upstairs.

When we got to a room I'm guessing was hers, she turned around. I watched as she nervously chewed on her bottom lip.

"I just. . . I don't want to feel like this is a one-night stand," she said with red cheeks as she looked down at our intertwined hands. 

"Hey," I said gently. Y/N slowly looked up at me, nervously biting her lip. "This is definitely not a one-night stand."

"Really?" She stuttered.

"Of course it isn't," I chuckled. "I've had a crazy crush of you for too long. There's no way I'm letting this be a one night stand."

She grabbed my cardigan and pulled me into her chest. As she pressed her lips to mine, she slid my cardigan off making it fall to the ground. Our lips moved in sync as she reached behind herself and opened the door. I laughed against her lips as she kicked the door open.

I reached around her, not breaking the kiss, as I squeezed her ass. I felt her smirk against my lips as she jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist. I instantly caught her and carried her into her room. When we got to her bed, I crawled onto it, still holding her in my arms.

Y/N moaned as I carefully laid us down without breaking the kiss. As our lips moved in sync, Y/N slid her hands under my shirt and up my chest. I moaned against her lips as she thumbed my nipples.

I broke the kiss, roughly tearing my shirt off and tossing it behind me. Y/N smiled as I pulled her so she was sitting up too. I held back a moan as she pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it the same direction as mine.