Wrong Place, Wrong Time Part 2-Stiles Stilinski

I sat in the library, studying. It's been three days since Scott, Stiles, and Isaac explained everything to me. Even though I walked out, I kept thinking about what they said.

The longer I thought about the stories they told me, the more I realized that a lot of things that have happened in Beacon Hills suddenly made sense.

I reached for my phone to call Stiles when I heard the library door open. "Hello?" I called out. "Who's there?"

When they didn't answer, I hesitated before unlocking my phone and searching for Stiles's contact. I jumped when I heard something fall behind me. "Hello?" I called out again.

I stood up, slipped my phone in my back pocket and walked around the library, looking for any sign of movement. When I didn't find anything, I grabbed my phone and was about to call him when I felt something hit my neck. I reached up, touched the back of my neck and pulled my hand away, a clear liquid now on my fingers.

"What the. . ." I mumbled. My eyes widened when I noticed my muscles tensing up. I gasped when my legs collapsed underneath me. I struggled to grab my phone that had fallen when my legs gave out.

I could barely move, but I found strength to unlock my phone. Luckily, his contact was already open.

Stiles's POV

I was studying with Scott when my phone started ringing. I reached for it, but froze when I saw the caller ID.

"You okay?" Scott asked. "Who is it?"

"It's Y/N," I stuttered before answering. "Hey, Y/N. I'm kind of surprised you call me."

"Stiles?"

Her voice was broken and scared, almost like she had been crying. I quickly put my phone on speaker. "Y/N? You okay?"

"I don't know," she stuttered. "I can't. . . I can't move, Stiles. I don't know what's happening."

I looked up at Scott with wide eyes. My heart sank as I heard her start to cry. "Y/N? Listen to me. Everything is going to be okay. Scott and I will come get you."

"Okay," she said softly.

"Where are you?" Scott asked.

"I'm at school. In the library."

"We're on our way, okay? We'll be there soon." I hung up the phone and we sprinted out to my car.

The second we got to the school, I threw my car in park. We ran through the hallways, quickly running towards the library.

"Y/N?" I called out the second we ran through the library doors.

"Stiles," Scott said as he ran towards one of the bookshelves. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw Y/N laying on her side.

"Y/N," I said gently as I knelt down.

Scott and I gently helped her lean against the bookshelf. I noticed she was shivering and quickly took off my jacket. She smiled softly as I wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I should have believed you. I'm sorry," she said softly, looking between Scott and I. When her eyes landed on me, I smiled.

"It's okay," I said, reaching over and grabbing her hand. She looked at our hands, intertwined our fingers and laughed.

"What?" Scott asked.

She looked up at our confused faces and laughed again. "I always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."