Our Girl-Stiles Stilinski

Stiles's POV

Derek and I have always had our back and forth. It got worse when I started dating his sister. Y/N Hale is the only one in her family who isn't a werewolf. That's how she and I bonded. She understood what I felt like in the pack as the only human because she has felt the same way in her family.

We started dating after we got drunk and made out at a pack party. Instead of avoiding her forever, we went to get coffee and talked about it the next day. I finally told her how much I liked her.

When Derek found out we were dating, he cornered me at school and threatened to tear my throat out if I didn't leave her alone. He would've killed me if Y/N hadn't walked down the hallway and seen him corner me. Instead of killing me for dating her, he threatened to kill me if I hurt her.

"Stiles," Derek sighed as he opened the door to his loft. "I'm guessing you're here for Y/N."

"Uh yeah," I stuttered.

I waited for him to say something but he just stared at me with his Derek Glare. I looked behind him when Y/N walked down the stairs. She smirked when she saw Derek blocking the door.

"Derek," she sighed. "Let him in."

He looked over his shoulder at her and sighed. "Derek," she chuckled. "Come on."

She walked over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the door. "Hi, babe," she smiled as she greeted me. She stood on her toes and pressed a small kiss to my lips. I pulled away, fully aware of Derek watching us.

"Shall we go?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Yep," she smiled. "Just let me grab my purse from the kitchen."

As she went to get her bag, I waited in the doorway trying to ignore Derek's glare. I cleared my throat when I glanced over to see him still staring at me.

"Stiles," he said in his deep voice.

"Derek," I stuttered.

"Where are you two going?" He asked, cutting me off.

"We're just going to dinner and a movie."

"And not back to your place," he said like a demand instead of a question.

"When will the two of you ever learn to play nice?" Y/N sighed as she walked back out.

"Probably not until you come to your senses and dump him," Derek mumbled as he walked away.

"He didn't mean that," Y/N smiled as she kissed me. I sighed as I pulled out of the kiss.

"Is he ever going to like me?"

"He likes you," she giggled. "But he liked you a lot more when you weren't dating his little sister."

I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and led her out to my car. We spent the rest of the night at dinner, talking about everything except for Derek hating me. We were on our way back to my house when her phone suddenly started ringing. I looked over at Y/N to see her sigh before answering her phone.

"Derek, will you relax? We're just going. . ."

I glanced over when Derek cut her off. "Derek?" She stuttered. "What's going on?" She was quiet as he asked her something. "No," she said slowly.

I reached over and grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. He said something else to her before she pulled her phone away from her ear and put it on speaker.

"Stiles," Derek barked through Y/N's phone. "Listen to me very carefully. Take my sister anywhere except for my loft and our old house. In fact, take her to your dad. Lock yourselves in the station."