Oops Part 2-Dylan O'Brien

I was currently laying on my stomach with my ankles wrapped around each other, reading a book on my bed when there was a knock at the door.

"I have an idea."

I looked up from my book to see Tyler standing in my doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

"Is this a good idea or an idea I am instantly going to regret you even thought of?" I smirked.

He sent me a glare before laying on my bed, copying me. "I have this friend," he said in a sing-songy tone.

"No," I interrupted him, quickly standing up. "Please, no. Tyler the last time you set me up with a "friend" it turned out he was gay and only agreed to go out with me to get to you."

"Well, that's my bad. But this guy is straight. I promise. He's an intern for MTV and has been working on Teen Wolf since the second season. Trust me. He's really cool."

"Tyler," I sighed turning around so I was facing him. "I don't really want to date anyone right now," I stuttered unable to to stop thinking about a certain Mets-loving boy.

"I'm just looking out for my baby sister," he said getting off my bed and pulling me into a side-hug. "Look, I love you and I just want you to be happy. I want you to meet your soulmate, the love of your life, get married, buy a house and start a family."

"Thanks Tyler, but. . ." I wanted to tell him that I had already met the love of my life and had actually been dating him for three months. But I also knew how he would react when I told him the love of my life was his best friend.

"Will you please just go to coffee with him?" He sent me his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I sighed. "Just coffee."

*****

"Y/N!"

I jumped when I heard the front door slam shut. I bit my lip when my brother forcefully pushed my door open. "What the hell, Y/N?"

"What?"

"Don't screw with me, Y/N. I know you texted Sam and canceled your coffee date. So, I ask again, what the hell?"

"I'm sorry," I said, getting off my bed. "Tyler, I love you and think it's so sweet that you are worried about my love life but. . ."

"But you just decided not to do something we agreed you would do? All you had to do was go get coffee with him. What the hell?"

"Tyler," I sighed.

"What the hell, Y/N? I'm just trying to help you find your happily ever. . ."

"I already found that!" I yelled, regretting the words the minute they left my mouth.

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing," I stuttered, trying to quickly leave. I gasped when he grabbed my wrist.

"You met someone?" He asked as he turned me around. "Y/N, why didn't you tell me you met someone?

"Well. . . I just. . ."

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's. . . No one," I stuttered, trying to leave again.

"Y/N, just tell me who it is."

"It's Dylan," I said, cutting him off.

"What?" He said like he didn't believe me. I bit my bottom lip as tears formed and Tyler took a step away from me. "Dylan? Like my best friend Dylan?"

"Dylan and I have been secretly dating for about three months," I said, looking at my feet.

"You and Dylan?" I watched his knuckles turn white from clenching them so tightly.

"Tyler," I started to say as I finally looked up at him.

"I can't believe you are sleeping with my best friend!" He yelled.

"We aren't just sleeping together, Ty. It's more than that."

"Like I give a shit! Y/N, what is wrong with you?! You got bored chasing guys your age so you went after my best friend? My best friend?! I didn't know you were that much of a slut."

My heart dropped when those words left his mouth. "Tyler," I said softly, tears forming in my eyes.

"I can't believe you, Y/N. Dylan has been through enough with Britt. He doesn't need my skanky sister throwing herself at him."

"I would never take advantage of him like that and I can't believe you think that lowly of me." I bit my lip when I couldn't hold in the tears any longer. His gaze softened when he saw the tears stream down my cheeks.

"Y/N," he started to say.

"Forget it. You're embarrassed of your slutty sister. I guess I should do you the favor and leave," I said before running out of the room, ignoring his calls.

Part 3 Coming Soon