Bring Her Home-Stiles Stilinski

Stiles's POV

Scott and I were sitting on the floor of my room, trying to stay awake as we finished our economics homework.

"Hey." I jumped awake when I felt Scott kick my knee. "Come on," he laughed. "We gotta finish this assignment. It's due tomorrow and Coach says it's worth a huge chunk of our grade."

"It's so boring," I complained as I tried to make myself sit up straighter.

We went back to the assignment, getting a portion of it done. I jumped when my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Scott asked when he saw me staring confusingly at my phone.

"It's Y/N," I said slowly.

"Why would she be calling so late?" Scott wondered as I answered.

"Hey."

"Stiles?"

My breath got stuck in my throat when Y/N's voice came out soft and shaky. I quickly pulled my phone away from my ear and put it on speaker.

"Y/N?" I said gently. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," she stuttered. I looked up to see Scott's eyes widen. "Stiles?"

"I'm here," I said instantly.

"I don't. . . I don't know where I am. . . I was asleep. . . I think. . . I think I was sleepwalking. . . Stiles, you have to help me. I have no idea where I am. . . I'm scared."

"Y/N," I said gently. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. Look around. Is anything familiar?"

"I don't know," she said, her voice getting caught in her throat. "I can't really see. It's wet and cold."

"Can you hear anything?" Scott asked. We held our breaths as we waited for her response.

"No," she finally said, her voice breaking. "I can't hear anything. Why. . . Why can't I hear anything?"

I nervously bit my lip as I could hear the panic in her voice. I quickly tried to figure out where she could be. Cold, wet, and can't hear anything. . .

"Y/N," I said when it clicked. "I think you're in the woods."

I looked over at Scott as all we could hear was her shaky breathing. "I think. . . I think you're right, Stiles."

My breath got stuck in my throat when I heard her start to cry. "Y/N? Listen to me, stay where you are. Don't move, okay? Scott and I are on our way. We are coming to get you. We'll find you, Y/N. I promise."

"Okay," she said softly. There was silence before she added, "Stiles?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Please hurry."

When I hung up, Scott and I instantly jumped up. We quickly put on our jackets and shoes.

"We should wake my dad," I started to ramble. "He could get a few cops looking for her too."

"Do you have anything of Y/N's?" He asked as I slipped on my shoes.

"I don't think so," I stuttered. "Why?"

"Then we need to stop by her house. If I can get her scent, it'll be easier to find her."

I ran my fingers through my hair, hesitating. "Stiles," he said walking over to me. "I know how much Y/N means to you. She's important to me too, but you and I both know I would find her faster than your dad."

I sighed when I knew he was right. "Okay," I gave in. "We go to her house long enough for you to get her scent. Her window is usually open and we can climb the side of the house easily."