Wardrobe Guru-Dylan O'Brien

"Where's our wardrobe guru?" Wes asked, looking around. "There she is!" He smiled, pointing at me.

"I'm here. I'm here," I sighed. "What's up?"

"We have a slight problem with Kaya's white scientist coat," Wes explained as Kaya walked over. She lifted her arm and I instantly noticed the rip down the side.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I can see that. Here, take it off and I can fix it." She did as I said and handed it over.

"Thanks, Y/N," she smiled.

"No problem. Just give me like three minutes."

"Three minutes? Really?" Wes asked with a laugh.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "It looks like the rip is right at the seam. All I have to do is unstitch a little further and sew it back up. Simple."

"And that's why you were hired," he smirked.

"Actually, it's because you know my family and owed my dad a favor," I joked as I walked backwards.

I gasped when I bumped into someone. I turned around my cheeks burning when I saw Dylan smiling at me. "Sorry," I stuttered."

"No worries," he chuckled. I nodded before quickly turning around and heading back to the costume trailer.

Once I got there, I undid a little of the seam before restitching Kaya's coat. When it was finished, I took it and headed back to set.

"That was fast!" Wes smiled as I walked over.

"I told you," I shrugged. "It wasn't too bad of a tare to begin with."

"Glad to hear," he chuckled. "Kaya is over getting ready for the scene." I sent him a thumbs up as I walked over to her.

"Ugh, you are amazing," she cheered. I laughed as I helped her put it on.

"How does that feel? Too tight? Too loose?" I asked as I inspected the seam. "More importantly, can you still move it in?"

"Y/N," she giggled. "It's perfect."

"Good." I let out a sigh of relief as I straightened it out.

"Looks good, Y/N." Dylan walked over and gave me a high five.

"Thanks," I smiled, feeling my cheeks begin to burn. I quickly turned around before he noticed. When I did, I saw Kaya smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Nothing," she laughed. She started to leave but stopped. She leaned in and whispered, "You should tell him."

"What?" I pulled away, stuttering. She winked, sending me a knowing look before walking off towards the hair and makeup trailer. I blew my hair out of my face and turned around, heading back to the costume trailer.

"Wait, Y/N! Come back!" I stopped and turned around with a laugh when I saw Wes trying to catch me.

"Yes?" I laughed.

"Will you help the boys with their guard uniforms? Specifically the masks?" He asked as he pointed towards set.

I sent him a playful salute as I walked over to where Dylan, Thomas, and Will were getting ready for their next scene.

"Y/L/N!!!"

I laughed as Will ran up, wrapped me in a hug, picking me off my feet, and spun me around.

"Alright," I laughed. I sighed as he finally put me down. "Nice to see you too, Will."

"Y/N?" Thomas said, walking towards me with the ski/guard mask in his hand. "Would you mind helping me with this?"