*Neighborly Favor-Dave Hodgman

Warning: language, smut, first time, unprotected sex

Jack and I were sitting on the floor, our backs leaning against the edge of my bed, doing our homework. I bit my lip when he reached over and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing circles on the inside of my leg with his thumb.

"Jack," I sighed, trying to let out a small laugh. "We need to finish this assignment. It's due tomorrow and we both know you are going to end up copying my answers."

"What?" He asked innocently. "I'm just putting my hand on your knee."

"Your hand is halfway up my thigh," I smirked. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as I turned my attention back to our math homework.

I gasped as I felt Jack move his hand up even higher. I sighed, moving my thigh away from his hand. "I'm serious, Jack. Stop."

"Come on, Y/N." He sighed. "We've been dating almost all school year. Don't you think it's time we finally. . . You know."

I looked at the smirk on his face and subconsciously scooted away from him. "Time we finally what?" I asked slowly.

"You know," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh." My eyes widened when it finally registered what he was talking about. "I don't know," I stuttered as I scooted away from him again.

"Come on, Y/N." He said moving towards me. "You can't tell me that you've never thought about it before."

"I can say, I honestly haven't."

"It'll be the best you've ever had, I promise. I'm gonna make you feel amazing," he said, trying to sound sexy.

"No, Jake!" I jumped up when he started kissing my neck. I took a step away from him as he stood up.

"What the hell, Y/N?!"

"I tried to tell you no," I stuttered.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I just. . . I just don't want to have sex, okay?"

"Why not?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest. "Do you not find me attractive?"

"It's not that," I barely got out.

"Then what is it, Y/N? Will you stop being so quiet and just tell me what the hell is going on?"

"I've never. . . I haven't. . ."

"Hold on," he interrupted my rambling. "Are you saying that you are still a virgin?"

The way he said virgin made it sound like I had a contagious disease. "What if I am?" I asked, starting to get angry. My eyes widened. "It bothers you that I'm a virgin."

He shrugged, avoiding eye contact with me. "Get out." My comment made him look up at me.

"What?"

"I said get out, Jack. If you have that big of a problem with me being a virgin, then get out."

He closed his eyes and let out a breath. He looked at me and took a step towards me, intertwining our fingers. "I'm sorry, baby. I'd be happy to be your first."

I took a step back, our hands disconnecting. "I'm a virgin for a reason."

"Who wants to be a virgin?" He scoffed. Suddenly, realization flashed across his face. "Or is it you want to be a virgin because you don't want to do it with me?"

I opened and closed my mouth, unsure of what to say to him. "Wow," he let out a harsh laugh. "Well, if you don't want to do it with me then maybe we should stop."