Chapter 136

I entered the compound and headed up to Hope's room to hear Hayley and Hope talking about Klaus. I dropped my head thinking how Hope must feel about not having her actual father around. I heard rapid footfalls before I was 'tackled' by Oliver. I collapsed to the floor as I pretended to be pinned by him. "Ah-ha! Gotcha!" Oliver shouted smiling. "It appears so, you little rascal. But did you see the sneak attack?" I said smirking as I picked him up smiling and laughing as I tickled his underarms. He squealed with laughter. "I thought you knew better than to mess with your dad? He has a secret weapon. The Claw." I stated as Ollie laughed so hard his face turned red. "Uncle! Uncle!" He shouted. "Uncle? I'm not your uncle, you goof. Why do you shout uncle, when I am quite clearly your dad?" I asked laughing. "Boys? Must you two play around in the middle of the hall?" A woman asked. I looked up at Hayley. She was leaning against the door frame with a hand on her hips. Hope peeked out from behind Hayley and looked down at the both of us. She let out brief laughter. "You're not the boss of me." I said sticking my tongue out her playfully. "Oh really? Because I'm the one that decides when bedtime is." She said smiling mischievously as she raised her eyebrows. My smile disappeared as my eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare." I said squinting my eyes. She bent down her face hovering over mine. "I married a fox in order to beat a fox...you need to become a vixen." She said smirking as she winked. Oliver climbed off of me. "I can't stand when you wink at me like that." I whispered to her. "Well...it obviously makes someone happy." She whispered into my ear.

My cheeks went red when I realized what she was talking about. "Gross." Hope announced her face portraying that of disgust. Someone clearly paid attention in Biology. "Kids. You're mother...is very naughty." I said sitting up, pointing at Hayley. She was laughing at my flustered reaction. "I'm naughty?! You're the definition of naughty." Hayley countered. I opened my mouth to argue but closed it not knowing what to say. "Point taken." I said giving up. I got to my feet and went to give her a kiss on the cheek but she pulled away. "Nope. You missed your chance, Foxy."  She smirking. "Aw...bloody--. This is your fault, Ollie. Now I can't even kiss your beautiful mother." I said jokingly to Ollie. "What did I do?!" He asked confused offended. "You did nothing. Your dad just doesn't wanna admit when he's wrong." Hayley said kneeling down beside him. "That is very true!" I exclaimed. Hayley looked up at me smiling as she shook her head. "Dad's a weirdo, isn't he?" She whispered to Oliver. "He is." Oliver whispered back. "Dad can also hear you two." I stated. "And quite frankly, Dad is offended." I said looking away from them crossing my arms over my chest. Hayley stood up. "I'll make it up to you later." She whispered softly into my left ear. My eyes widened briefly. "Oliver. From now on. Do what your mom says. Deal?" I said. "Deal!" He said. "Cool." I said messing his hair up. "HOPE! HOPE!" A boy yelled from downstairs. I looked at Hayley and Hope. I ran down the hall to the balcony of the third floor and looked down below at Henry. The lower half of his face was covered in blood. The blood of a woman he killed. The blood of a vampire. "Oh bloody hell." I stated.