Chapter 12

3 months later

I stood in a field of thick fog. Papa Tunde returned and other witches. Rebekah was kidnapped by a witch that showed Klaus his sister's betrayal and Klaus was stabbed by a blade that incapacitated him. I am currently being used as an endless source of power by Celeste as she slaughters vampires. "Mieczyslaw Stiles Mikaelson. Welcome back. You remember me? Don't you?" A voice said that sent chills down my spine. "Impossible." I said turning around to see a man walking towards me. "Not exactly this is your mind after all. A place created out of your worst fears. Apparently you don't fear very much. Only one thing...." the silhouette said walking to me. "Me." He finished getting in view. I looked at the only thing that I feared in the world. "Father." I said. "Mieczy." Mikael said putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it with fear. I knocked his hand away. He held up the white oak stake. "Remember this, Mieczyslaw? I'm sure you do. After all it is the only thing that can kill you." He said putting the tip of the sharpened wood to my chest and plunging it in. "I always liked you Mieczy. I didn't care that you were a bastard. Actually I take that back. Yes I did. I never liked you. Nobody cares about you!" Mikael said as I fell to my knees and fell to the ground.

The nightmare repeated over and over and over and over again

The nightmare repeated over and over and over and over again. "Fight back you bloody abomination." Mikael said picking me up and throwing me into a tree and slammed his fist into me. I caught his fist and slammed him to the ground and fought for the white oak stake. I got the stake and plunged it into him and he disappeared. "Finally. It took you long enough." Mikael said from behind. I spun around to see Mikael leaning against the tree with the stake. I looked at my hand to see it was gone. "That's why I liked you. Sure you were an abomination but you were and still are the world's greatest fighter. Perhaps you're even better than me." Mikael said. "Why are you doing this?" I asked as I spat blood. "I am not doing anything. This is all you." Mikael said. "I'm dead." Mikael added.

Hayley POV

I stood next to Elijah in search of Stiles. "He's been missing for more than 5 days. Where is he, Elijah?" I asked worried. "No clue. But if Sab--Celeste has Stiles that means we have lost our greatest offense and defense against the witches." Elijah said looking at me. "You don't think he's dead, do you?" I asked. "Stiles is the only person in our family that can't, according to our recent discoveries of his permanent bond with the immortal spirit Nogitsune. I'm not so sure Stiles can die." Elijah said furrowing his eyebrows. "Listen." He stated. The sound of a faint and slow heartbeat sounded. Elijah turned his head to a metal door. He kicked it in and looked back at me. We walked in and saw a pale Stiles on the ground in the same circle we found Rebekah in. "Same spell." Elijah said placing his hand on the magical barrier. "What's happening to him?" I asked. "Well. If what Rebekah said is true. He's experiencing a feeling he is not known to feel." Elijah said. "What feeling?" I asked looking at the youngest Mikaelson. "Immense fear." Elijah said walking to me. "We used the blood of a witch to break the spell last time. But Stiles is a witch. An Original Witch. On the same level of power as our mother. Maybe more powerful. We might need the blood of three to break this spell. A vampire, werewolf, and witch." Elijah said. He bit into his wrist and his blood dropped onto the barrier containing Stiles. The barrier fizzled. He looked at me. "The blood of a werewolf and witch are needed if we are to get Stiles back and defeat the witches." Elijah said. I bit into my wrist and hanged my wrist over the barrier and it fizzled again. I looked at my stomach and Elijah withdrew a syringe. "You just carry a syringe wherever you go?" I asked. "Thought we would need it. Fortunately we do." He said sticking the needle into my stomach slowly and drawing blood. He pulled the needle out and added the blood to the two others. The barrier fizzled out and gave way for an entrance. Elijah ran inside and grabbed Stiles and exited the circle. A faint gasp sounded from Stiles and his eyes fluttered open slightly. Elijah set him down on the ground. I kneeled down next to him. "Mikael. Mikael. Mikael." Stiles said barely over a whisper. "Who is Mikael?" I asked. Elijah was silent for a minute before answering, "Our father."