Chapter 40

Time Skip

Klaus and I had our drink before we watched as Hayley and Jackson were married. I even watched on as Kol died...again. I met our supposed elder sister, Freya. Our long lost sister that was taken by our Aunt Dahlia for a 1000 years. I don't trust her...why? She seems to have the answer for everything. That's what irks me...nobody ever has the answers for everything. Dahlia is inevitably coming...actually...she's already here. At the moment...Klaus and I have, surprisingly, teamed up with our brute of a father, Mikael. Apparently, our father hates Dahlia just as much as we do. After getting the witch Davina to agree to help us forge a weapon that will be Dahlia's demise.

"Well...this is a day I never thought would come." I said looking at father. "That makes three of us." Klaus said as the three of us walked into St. Annes. "Alright. Where are you Dahlia?" Klaus asked. "Oh good. You three showed up. I was wondering when you'd three would arrive." Dahlia said. "Dahlia." I said. "Oh...child. I prefer Aunt Dahlia." She said. "You seem to think that I care which I don't. So...we can cut the pleasantries." I said walking towards her. "You actually think you can defeat me?" She asked. "You'd be amazed at what I can accomplish." I said running at her. I was blasted away by acolytes. "As you can tell gentlemen. I...am not alone." Dahlia said. "Oh wonderful. Look brother. Father. Dear Aunt Dahlia has provided us with some lunch." I said with a smirk. I ran at the acolytes before being brought to my knees by Dahlia. I let out a scream as pain coursed through my body. Klaus and Mikael tore through the acolytes as Dahlia lifted me into the air. "Where's the Mikaelson spirit in you child?" Dahlia asked. "I haven't even started yet." I said stretching my arm and landing on the ground. "Impossible." Dahlia said. "Well...I did...practically invented that word." I said with a smirk. Klaus pounced at her not before she aimed her hand at me. "I will unleash it...child...the monster within you." Dahlia said before disappearing. I collapsed to the floor with a flash of pain and a flicker of glowing purple eyes. I got to my feet and looked around. "She's gone." I stated as Elijah, Freya, and Rebekah arrived. I walked forward before collapsing to the floor hearing a word in my head. A word that I know too well that struck terror into anyone who heard it. Rip...Rip...Rip.