Chapter 47

I ran into the woods and stopped short when I heard the whistle of an object. I dodged to the left and grabbed an arrow with my left hand. I looked at it and smirked snapping it in two. Three men ran at me. I stood still and sped to the left and grabbed the man to the right of me. I slammed him to the ground and drove my fist into his face. I picked him up and threw him behind me. "Come on gentlemen, did you really think you could defeat me? With your little toys?" I asked as my eyes glowed purple. I scoffed as I hit from behind. I growled and spun around and grabbed the throat of the attacker. I bared my fangs and my claws dug into the neck of the man. "Don't you get it?! I don't die!" I shouted as I kneed the man in the gut and he flipped head over heels to the ground. I slammed my foot into his face. An arrow slammed into my chest as I brief scream exited my mouth. I yanked it out and turned around slowly. 

I saw Jackson with Hayley standing behind him. "Oh good. Just the hybrid mutt I wanted to see." I said looking at Hayley with a glare. "I'm going to kill you." Jackson said. "That's ridiculous." I stated. "Hayley. Run." Jackson told her. "But Jackson-" Hayley said. "Hayley. Get Hope and run." Jackson said. Hayley sped away. I stood in silence watching. "I'm going to run a stake straight through your cold, dead heart." Jackson said taking the quiver of arrows and bow from his back, tossing them to the ground. I glanced at the tossed weapon on the ground and back at Jackson. I ran at Jackson and slammed my fist into his face. He flew back into a tree. My eyes flickered purple for a split second. Jackson got to his feet his eyes also glowing. "I've had so many things stolen from me in the last 1000 years I've been alive." I said as I dodged Jackson's attacks. I caught his fists and slammed my foot into his chest. He kicked my legs from under me and fell to the ground. Jackson got to his feet quickly and grabbed me. He threw me across the junkyard. My back slammed into the front-end of a rusting bus creating a large dent. I looked up and saw Jackson running at me. My eyes went wide for a split-second before I sped out of the way. "That's right! Run! Run away! Just like you always do! You might be the most powerful person on the planet but you're nothing but a coward! You run from everything! Your family! Your father! Your mother!" Jackson screamed as I reappeared behind him. Jackson turned around and looked at me. "You act like nothing scares you but the truth is. Everything and everyone scares you! That's why you're scared to do anything that might end your already dwindling relationship with Hayley. Because you know...that if you killed me...Hayley would never forgive you. You would never see your niece...you would never see Hayley again. I've heard the stories about you...the chaotic Void One. I've read stories about how he was a heartless and merciless murderer that created chaos wherever he went. The only thing they actually got right about you. Everything else is nothing but a lie. You don't care for anything or anyone! You could care less whether or not Hayley and Hope died. That's why Hayley will never love you." Jackson said as he slammed attack after attack into me. My eyes went wide with rage as my eyes glowed bright purple furiously. I caught Jackson's incoming fist as I got to my feet. Claws elongated out the tips of my fingers. I brought Jackson down to his knees and grabbed him by his throat. I growled as my fangs elongated. He grunted as he struggled against my iron grip around his throat. "You think that low of me?! Do you really think that I would do something so cold-blooded as kill my own niece?! I AM NOT MY FATHER! I DON'T KILL CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF WHO OR WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE, YOU BRAIN-LESS MUTT! IF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULD DO SOMETHING AS HEARTLESS AS THAT! THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW ME!" I screamed as I threw him to the ground and slammed my foot into him sending him into a tree. I ran at Jackson and jumped at him. I was sideswiped from the left and I crashed to the ground tumbling across the hundreds of dead leaves that littered the woods. I looked up to see Hayley standing next to Jackson. "Really Stiles?! You gonna kill me too?!" Hayley shouted. I growled as my eyes went purple. I got to my feet and wiped blood from the corner of my lip.

 "You know Jackson...there's something I used to never feel until I met your wife." I stated pointing at Hayley. "And what's that? A sense of self-preservation?" She said. "In the thousand years, I've been alive...I never knew what love was. That is until I met the one night stand, Hayley Marshall. For once in my immortal life, I felt the need to protect someone that actually mattered to me!" I said with a smile and laughed. "Something that my siblings know I would never do." I added pointing a finger in the air. "I thought I could change. Become the very thing that I despised...be the thing I once used to be...way back in the 10th century...before my mother turned me into this creature you see before you." I said looking at the ground. "For once in my life, I thought I could care for someone that wasn't my brothers or sister. Someone who isn't an all-powerful True Alpha werewolf or from his pack of supernatural misfits." I said with a hurt smile. "To think that I actually...found something that wasn't some pawn in the Mikaelson's Never-Ending Game of Death Chess!" I said waving my arms at the environment around me. "That is...until that someone drove a dagger into my chest because of something that I was wrongly accused of." I said squinting my eyes. "What are you talking about?" Hayley asked. 

"Isn't it obvious?" A voice asked from behind me. Klaus walked over and stood beside me. "My younger brother was framed. When Aiden was murdered...my brother was currently dealing with an issue of his own. A Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde issue of sorts. As you know...Stiles...is a Ripper. A Ripper that has endured the combined mental torture of Finn, our mother, and the Nogitsune. Thinking he was back in control...Dahlia was easily able to penetrate my brother's mind and manipulate him into trying to kill Aiden himself. This is when things get enlightening. Stiles was at the compound...struggling to close the door that controls his Ripper. Inevitably, he lost. And went on a killing spree. However...at the time Aiden was killed. Stiles was currently slaughtering a group of men near the river. He came back home about 5 seconds before you walked into the compound with Aiden's corpse. Stiles was covered in blood. So either...Aiden is a more superior fighter than Stiles which I find hilarious. Being that Stiles has over a 1000 years of fighting experience and trained...who was it again?" Klaus said. "Samurai." I answered. "Ah! That's right! The samurai. So I find it very hard to believe that Stiles would lose a fight to a weak werewolf such as Aiden. Do you?" Klaus stated. "If Stiles didn't kill him then who did?" Jackson asked. Klaus sighed. "Sometimes I forget how dim werewolves can be. Okay? I'm only gonna say this once. And I'll say it slowly and simply so you can understand what I'm saying. Dahlia killed Aiden and enacted his death in a way that only Stiles is known to do. A technique which happens to be very unique if I may so myself." Klaus said with a smile. I looked at Klaus and smirked. "Nik. You're too kind." I said in mock embarrassment. I looked at Hayley and Jackson. "Now...about killing you." I said with a smirk. "Killing you would be too rewarding as a punishment." I said. "No. You see I'm not like that. I'm just a heartless, cold-blooded monster. I like when people suffer. It's kind of a hobby. I have a hairier alternative." I said as a wicked grin slow grew on my face.