Prologue

Hello....My name is Mieczysław Stiles Mikaelson and I am the second youngest brother of eight. Except many years ago, my younger half-brother, Henrik, was killed by wolves...werewolves. So, I guess that makes me the youngest sibling now. I am not very close to my older siblings and vice versa. I don't think they care if I'm alive or dead, which doesn't bother me. I could care less about what they think. I am a lot older than I look. So are my older siblings. First we have my eldest brother and sister, Finn and Freya respectively. They're both dead. Freya died to the plague and Finn...I don't really care about. So there are only five of us left; Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and yours truly. The only sibling I guess I'm close with is Kol. He understands what it's like to be neglected, ignored, and somewhat feel like you're not part of the family.

Anyway, my older siblings and I are from the 10th century. My biological brother, Klaus, is twelve years older than me. You're probably wondering and extremely confused right now. What the hell? Did I read that correctly? Yes, you did. I am from the 10th century, my siblings and I are vampires. But not just any vampire, we call ourselves "The Originals." The first of the vampire species. Hence why people call us The Original Family. So, after I up and left to get away from the obnoxious bickering lot, three of them made a sort of pact, I guess you could call it. Apparently I wasn't good enough to be a part of it. It's stupid, really it is. "Family, Always, and Forever." Completely ridiculous if you ask me. There's irony behind it because Originals, are said to be immortal. Said. That's right. Not indefinitely. That's good 'ol mother nature's way of making sure to keep balance. But that's the thing with me. When it comes to rules. Well, I tend to break them. Always will, never won't. Call it a hobby of mine. You see rules and I, we don't mix. Well, actually, mother nature and I don't mix. Let me tell you secret...I'm not even supposed to exist.

BEFORE THE EVENTS of THE ORIGINALS

KLAUS

     "We need to get the blood of the doppelganger, so my Hybrids can actually continue to be Hybrids and not cease to exist." I said. "You know, your little quest for this Hybrid army of yours is starting to become a bit tiring and boring." Kol stated. "Perhaps another few decades of being daggered will help this feel less exhausting and boring for you? I know it won't be boring for me anyways." I said turning to him. "I'm good." Kol said sitting in a chair. "You guys ever wonder if our youngest brother is still alive?" Rebekah asked staring out the window of the house. "Why are you wondering about whether or not Stiles is alive?" Elijah asked. "I mean it's just he was turned when was 16. A teenager running around the world probably being hunted down. That doesn't freak you out?" She questioned. "Well for one, Stiles is not a teenager anymore. He, like the rest of us if I may point out, is over a 1,000 years old. And secondly, why should we care about after all this time? What has he ever done for us? I'll tell you...nothing. Absolutely nothing." I answered. "Now, we probably know why." Rebekah voiced. "What's that supposed to mean?" I inquired furrowing my brows. "Nothing nevermind." Rebekah stated turning away from me. "We can worry about our youngest brother when we finish creating the Hybrid army." Elijah said. "Thank you, brother." I sounded.

STILES

     I was looking at the night sky staring at the hundreds of stars. I wonder if my siblings are still breathing or if father killed them all without a second's hesitation? I heard a voice nearby. "I'm telling you Bonnie...I'm fine. Damon and Stefan have me protected. Trust me...I'm not going to get hurt...okay? There was this deal with Elijah that I made with him. I'm not going to be harmed. Okay? Alright bye." A girl said as I jumped off the roof of the house I was standing on. I landed softly and silently behind the girl. I walked up to her as she hung up her phone. "I don't know about you but I would really love to know why Elijah doesn't want you getting hurt?" I voiced announcing my presence, watching the girl jump as she spun around. "Who are you?" She asked. She had olive skin, dark hair, doe eyes, and a slender build. "Ouch. That hurt. Guess my siblings don't really talk about me much...do they? Can't really say I blame them, compared to them...I'm a bloody monster." I explained sauntering towards her putting my right hand in my jean pocket. "Siblings?" She whispered. A few seconds passed before her eyes went wide slightly. "You're a Mikaelson?" She questioned. "Ding ding ding!" I sounded pointing a finger at her. "I thought there were only 4 of them." She stated. "Well...you were gravely mistaken, my dear Elena." I voiced. "How--How do you know my name?" She asked. "Please. I know all about you. About Damon and Stefan Salvatore. The doppelganger. Katerina  Petrova." I said with a smirk. Then it dawned on me...the reason Elijah has business with this girl. I lost my smirk reaching the conclusion. So did the girl apparently. "Doppelganger." I whispered loud enough for Elena to hear me. I heard her heart jump in her chest. "Klaus just found out didn't he? Tell me, how many times did he try to create Hybrids only to watch them grow rabid, uncontrollable, and eventually die?" I asked with an amused smirk. Elena remained silent. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say many times, right? And it wasn't until he probably killed a friend of yours that happened to be a werewolf before you started worrying about it, am I right?" I voiced. "How do you know so much?" She asked. "Elena, darling. I know a lot of things. And I can do a lot of things too. You see, in order for a hybrid to survive the transition, they need to drink the blood of a Petrova doppelganger. That's why Elijah doesn't want you harmed. He wants you in a perfect and unharmed condition for the sacrificial ceremony." I explained. "What?" Elena asked. "Ooh. They didn't tell you. That's got to suck. You're the sacrificial lamb and you don't even realize what you've gotten yourself into. Rookie mistake. Guess you'll know better next time. Or...perhaps you won't...because you'll already be dead." I rasped with a lopsided grin. She started to run away after she punched me in the face. I stumbled back before smirking amused. I stood up straight. I appeared in front of her. "Now. Why did you have to go and do that? Hmm? I thought we were having a lovely conversation." I said mischievously as I grabbed her by her arms, baring multiple fangs and glowing yellow-green irises. "Let me go!" She shouted. "Oh, trust me I will. But first, let me ask you this. If Elijah has agreed to not harm you...why are you still hiding with the Salvatores?" I whispered in her right ear. Her heart pounded within her chest. I chuckled lightly, my breath brushing the side of her neck, making her shiver. "You're afraid, aren't you?" I asked. Elena didn't answer. "That all but answers my question, sweetheart." I said knocking her out and running to the only place I've known my siblings to live in during the modern times.

I silently dropped her off at the doorstep and left a sticky note I conjured out of thin air. 'Think of this as a present. - Black Sheep.' I wrote crudely on the piece of paper with a dull pencil. I stuck the note on Elena's forehead and knocked on the front door a little too heavily. I almost tore the door off its hinges. I sped away before the door opened to reveal Elijah looking down at Elena's unconscious body utterly confused. I smirked and flashed away into the night. 

KOL

     "This doesn't concern you?" I asked as I looked over the unconscious body of Elena. "Not really, Kol. No. Whoever this black sheep is...I like them. They're very helpful. They brought me my objective and now I am one step closer to having hybrids that will survive the transition phase." Klaus said as he looked at me. "Very well then. Shall we get started?" Elijah asked as he picked up Elena's body. I rolled my eyes as I stood up. "This is going to be...interesting." I muttered.

HOURS LATER
STILES

    I was in the woods when I felt extreme pain. The pain coursed through my body like an electric shock. I crashed to the ground and felt every bone in my body snap involuntarily. I looked up to the sky. "Aw hell. It's a bloody full moon tonight....great." I said breathlessly before painful screams exited my mouth. I felt all my bones beginning to morph, along with my body. As the current pain began to subside, new and unbearable pain would take its place. I screamed and screamed as my body began to morph. "What's happening to me?!" I screamed as I felt more fangs than usual cut through my gums. This went on for nearly 15 or 20 minutes until I was something entirely inhuman. I was a giant golden brown wolf with a new colored vision. Well, this is strange. Everything is violet...that's...different. I must have been at least 8 feet tall or something along those lines because I was bloody huge. How is this even possible? How am I wolf right now? I mean I know that I'm an Original, a witch, and now the Nogitsune (again...forever...permanently). Well really. I was born the Nogitsune...I just never really knew that until my "junior" year at Beacon Hills High School. But this is new. How in the bloody hell...am I a werewolf?! My new animal instincts took over and I ran off into the woods. Huh...I guess werewolf speed mixed with an Original Vampire's speed makes you 50 times faster than a normal Original Vampire and werewolf. I was quite literally a giant blur of gold between the trees.