Chapter 1

Well....who doesn't love New Orleans, hmm? There's so much to love about it. The atmosphere, the parties, the people, the drinks, the abnormally high number of vampires and witches. Well...Marcel is going to have a problem on his hands soon. Me. I thought making a mischievous smile grow on my face. I got up from the bar and walked out. I saw a group of vampires on the streets. "Dinner? Already? Not even 2 o'clock yet." I said. 'Those witches had it coming. They know that they're not supposed to be doing magic in the quarter." One of the men said. "Why is that? Hmm?" I asked. "Not your business." One answered. "Actually...it kind of is. I mean...I lived here once." I stated. "Who are you?" One asked as I sped towards one of the men, my fangs elongated and eyes glowing their Chimeran purple. Darkened veins under my eyes. "I'm a myth....a legend....a beast more terrifying and deadly than the Hybrid." I snarled. "That's a lie. There is no one more powerful than the Hybrid." A man said. "You have no idea how incredibly incorrect you are. None of you are more powerful. Me however....that's a different story." I said biting into the neck of a vampire and ripping his head off. "You see I'm not like the others...I've killed more people than they have. Creating chaos, terror, pain, and strife wherever I go." I stated. The last three vampires ran at me. I stopped all three in an instant. I grabbed two of them by their throats and slammed the third to the ground and pinned him there with my foot pushing against his neck. "Hmm...quite the predicament you gents have got yourselves into. Did you not get the memo? You should never test the combative skills of an Original? Especially the one that taught legions of samurai. The one called "The Void One", the only Original Chimera in existence." I spat threateningly. I tightened my grip on the two men's throats before I stomped my foot down hard on the throat of the third vampire. His head popped off and rolled away from his body. Blood pooled out from his neck. "Three." I sounded. One of the vampires looked at me and stabbed me in the neck with a metal stake. I took out the metal stake and dropped it before tearing his heart out. I crushed it in my hand, spewing blood all over my face. "Two." I voiced as I looked at the last one standing. He looked around terrified his undead heart pounding heavily within his chest. "Now you see me." I said before disappearing in a black smoky blur. "Now you don't." I said appearing behind the man. He spun around, terror written all over his face as he looked at my murderous blood-splattered face and devious smirk. "You know how thr nursery rhyme ends, don't you? Or are you too dumb?" I asked him. He gulped in fear as I shrugged. "Too dumb. Oh well." I said before I smacked his head off his body and tore off his limbs. I stood up completely covered in their blood. "And then....there were none." I said with a mischievious smirk.