Chapter 32

I stood in an alleyway breathing heavily...trying to control the urge...I can't stop the memories from coming up reminding me of what I am. Whenever that happens my ability to hold the monster back fails. I've been trying to hold it back for the last 3 weeks now. And I can't keep doing this. Sooner or later, I'm going to lose it and I'm going to set the monster free and no one will be able to stop me. Not Klaus. Not Elijah. Not even the entire Original family combined could stop me. That's what my mother has been trying to show me. The dangers of what I am. The most powerful and dangerous being to ever walk the planet...is struggling to get a grip on his humanity. I am a walking ticking time bomb. So..basically I'm Liam. You know if Liam happened to be the most powerful person to ever live and had his I.E.D tethered to his humanity switch.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I shook my head and headed back to the compound. "Keep it under control, Stiles." I said walking into the compound. I spotted the others in the square talking to one another. Hayley was nowhere to be seen or heard or...sensed...because, you know, supernatural senses and all. "Stiles. About time you showed up." Klaus said. "Sorry...I've been preoccupied with...something." I said shooting a glance at Marcel. "Well...we need to go get Hayley." Klaus said. "Why?" I asked. "If I told you...then where's the fun in that?" Klaus said with a smirk. I squinted my eyes. "You know more than just anybody...that I hate surprises brother." I said walking out with him.

We walked out and Hayley stood in front of us. "Spooky." I said looking at Klaus with wide eyes. "Mieczy...you're as spooky as it gets." Klaus said. I squinted my eyes and laughed sarcastically. "Hilarious." I said. "Klaus why did you call me?" Hayley asked a bit irritated. "Okay...obviously I've been away a bit too long. What the hell is up with you two...again?" I asked. Klaus rolled his eyes. "We need to go." Klaus said to Hayley. "Go where?" Hayley asked. "To see our daughter." Klaus said walking away. Hayley looked at me and a smile grew on her face running after Klaus. "Well...as surprises go. That was pretty good." I said to myself walking to Klaus and Hayley who sat in an SUV.