Chapter 125

H    A    Y    L    E    Y

H    O    U    R    S       L    A    T    E    R

I squeezed Stiles' hands tightly as he thrusted into me again and again and again. Eventually, the pain went away and the only thing I felt was euphoria. He moved faster as he began to pant. His medium length curly hair fell in front of his face. I flipped him onto the bed and sat above him. He still continued to move inside me as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I pressed my hand against his abdomen as he held onto my waist. I looked back down at Stiles and took in a deep breath. He sat up and pulled me closer to him as I felt him go deeper into me. I let out a moan against his lips. He let out a cool breath against my neck as he ran out of breath. I could feel me about to reach my climax. Apparently so was Stiles because a few moments later he unloaded and fell back onto the bed. I fell forward onto him and breathed heavily against his bare chest. "I have to say....that was...better than every other time." I said. "It lasted longer too." He breathed. He ran a hand through my hair as I calmed down. I listened to his strong heartbeat until I had fallen asleep. 

S    T    I    L    E    S

F    O    L    L    O    W    I    N    G       D    A    Y

I woke up with a sleeping Hayley nuzzled up against me. I looked at her with a smile. I watched her sleep before staring out the window. I got out of the bed making sure to not wake her up as I dressed myself and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After spending around 20 minutes to make Hayley food...I made me a cup of coffee and walked outside. The sun was high in the sky already. "What time is it?" I asked pulling out my phone to check. 12:17. I widened my eyes. "Huh...Must've been tired." I said. I downed my coffee and set the mug down on the table to the left of me and walked to the shore of the island. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. My acute sense of hearing heard the rustling of bedsheets and footfalls against marble flooring. I smile grew on my face instinctively. A couple of minutes later, I heard the sound of water running from within the bathroom. My phone rang and found it was Kol. It was a videochat. I answered. "Brother...I didn't call you during your honeymoon." I said. "Sorry. Wow...you must have had an...interesting night, didn't you?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Is there a reason why you're calling me?" I asked. "Not really no. I just felt like annoying you." He said with a smirk, laughing. "Hilarious." I said hanging up shoving my phone into my pocket. I heard the water shut off and a few minutes later, I heard the sound of sand being walked on. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my abdomen. I lifted my right arm and Hayley walked under it, standing beside me. "Breakfast...at noon." She said. "We must've been tired." I answered. "I wonder why." She stated. "Probably because we stayed up all night questioning our existence and the meaning of life." I said jokingly smiling looking down at her. "No." She said smiling back at me as stood on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. "No? Really? I could've sworn that's what went down last night." I said furrowed my brows cocking my head to the left. She shook her head with a smile. "Are you sure?" I asked pressing my forehead against her neck. "I'm pretty sure." She answered. "Are you positive? I don't know. That didn't sound very convincing." I said playfully as she broke into laughter. "What? Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" I asked laughing as I began to tickle her underarms. "Stop it." She said squealing. "What? You don't like this? You telling me you don't like the Claw? What's not to love?" I asked continuing to tickle her. She continued laughing as her face turned red. "I can't breathe." She wheezed. She tried to run away but I held onto her waist and pulled her to me. "Where do you think you're going, missy?" I asked tickling her stomach. She grabbed my arm and flipped me over her shoulder and pinned me to the ground. I broke into laughter after she began tickling me. "Ah ha! The most powerful man on the planet is ticklish!" She exclaimed as she continued her onslaught of tickling me. I married a wonderful woman...