Chapter 15

Scott POV

"Stiles. This isn't you. You know that. Stop this." I said. "Who the bloody hell are you?" A blond girl asked. Stiles ran at me and I was thrown into a wall. "Someone who apparently doesn't know how to fight." A blond guy said. My Alpha red eyes shone brightly and a low growl escaped my mouth. Stiles attacked again and I caught his fist. "You might be an Original Chimera, Stiles, but I know you. I know how you think, how you act, I know everything about you. I know you more than your siblings do." I said twisting Stiles' arm and threw him out the house. He stood up. "This brings up old memories. Doesn't it, Scotty? You thought you killed me the last time we fought but that's not the case, wolf boy. No no no. You of all people should know better than to trust a fox. After all, the last time...I killed your little werewolf hunter girlfriend, Allison Argent. I keep forgetting...was it a hospital I blew up and police station I slaughtered or the other way around?" Stiles taunted walking slowly towards me. "He what?" Blond man asked with wide eyes, watching the fight with interest. Stiles grabbed me by the throat and slammed me to the ground. His eyes were glowing purple. He bared fangs and almost bit me when I kicked him off me and ran at him. I jumped into the air and slammed my fist into his face. I landed and roared.

 I landed and roared

"Whoa. Never seen a werewolf look like that before." A brunette said staring at me. Stiles got to his feet brushing dust off him. Stiles walked to me slowly morphing. His ears became sharp like mine. His eyes became hollowed. Soon, Stiles was in his own werewolf form. He stopped a few meters away from me. The two of us stood face to face in the street. "Stiles. Don't do this." I begged. "Oh...but Scott...I really really want to." Stiles said running at me. I ran at him and we both jumped into the air and collided with each other. We crashed to the ground. I slammed my fist into Stiles and he kicked me in the chest sending me flying. I crashed into his family's house and groaned. "Son of a bitch." I muttered chucking planks of wood off me. "You done yet?" Stiles asked. I got to my feet walking to him and slamming my fist into his face 4 times and slamming my feet into his head. Stiles crumpled to the ground unconscious as I landed. "I am now." I said as I stood up and let out a breath of air. I walked over to Stiles and picked him up. "You are?" Blond girl asked. "Stiles' best friend. Scott McCall. True Alpha Werewolf." I said walking into the house and setting Stiles on the sofa. "Wait a minute, you're the guy Stiles was talking about." The brunette said. "What did he say?" I asked. "That you're the only True Alpha in history." She said. "That would me." I said with a nod as I shifted back into a human. I crossed my arms and looked at my immortal best friend. "You're the kid from Beacon Hills that Stiles told us so much about. The werewolf that defeated the Beast of Gevaudan. The teenager that beat the walking embodiment of fear." Blond man said in a British accent. I tensed up. "I take it you know who I am?" He stated. "Yeah. You're Stiles' older brother; Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. You two are Elijah and Rebekah Mikaelson. Stiles' eldest brother and older sister. Original vampires. Yeah. I know who you are." I said. "Well. I'm impressed. No one has ever been able to subdue our youngest brother in that short amount of time. What's your secret?" Klaus asked. "There is no secret. I've known Stiles for as long as I can remember. I know how he thinks. Perhaps you would know him like I do if you would've paid more attention to him 850 years ago." I said looking at the 1000+ year old vampires. Stiles' eyes snapped open and he sat up. "Scott? Why the hell does my head hurt so much?" Stiles asked pressing a hand to the side of his head and wincing. "Hey Foxy. I had to beat the shit out of you to get you back." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Oh." Stiles said standing up. "What are you doing here?" Stiles asked. "Um. This might be terrible timing seeing how you have an unborn child to protect and all." I said looking at the brunette. "How do you know this?" Klaus asked pinning me to the wall by my throat. His eyes glowed yellow and veins appeared under his eyes. "If you hadn't already noticed. I'm an Alpha werewolf. The most powerful of my kind. I kinda heard the heartbeat." I said my eyes glowing scarlet red and pushing him off me. "As I was saying. Stiles. I need your help." I said. "With what?" He asked. "Monroe. She's back and we're losing supernaturals left and right like the last time. Stiles...you're our only shot at finally beating her." I said. Stiles stood silent for a moment. "Lucky you. I need to get out of New Orleans for a while. Let's go kill that bloody bitch." Stiles said flicking his claws out and smirking with elongated fangs.