Chapter 70

S  T  I  L  E  S

I stood outside the church after wanting to kill Lucien for not shutting his bloody mouth. Which he still hasn't done yet. "...I still don't get why you care for this mortal girl? I think it goes without saying that you should let the girl die." Lucien said. I sighed as I dropped my head shaking it. "You just wouldn't shut up would ya?" I questioned looking back up at him before Klaus snapped his neck. Nik looked over at me. "Do you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" "Exactly. Neither do I." I said with a smile before turning around on the heels of the black Italian boots and heading towards the church.

We entered the church to find Aurora and a bruised Cami. "Ah! Finally the Troublesome Two have arrived. Come to claim your quarry, have we?" Aurora asked with a wicked smile. I groaned. "I think the Devil's Spawn was more bearable than this." I said shoving my hands into my jacket pocket. "Then why did you even bother coming, Foxy? It's quite obvious this ordeal bores you." Aurora stated. "The only thing that bores me at the moment is the lack of your head on a spike." I countered. "You wouldn't dare hurt me if it means dear Camille gets killed, now would you?" She asked. I groaned. "She's more annoying than Katerina." I spat. "That's an insult to Katerina." Klaus added with a smirk before turning back to Aurora and Cami. "Hand her over." He said. "And what if I don't?" She asked. "Then...my brother will no longer be my brother anymore. And nobody wants that, now do we?" Klaus asked before speeding to her and grabbing her. He sped out of the church with her. I looked over Camille. "Oh good. The key to my brother's humanity is still alive." I said standing up. "But I personally still think Klaroline is endgame but that's just my opinion." I added as I waited for Niklaus to return. "But noooo! No one ever wants to listen to Stiles even though 99% of the time...I'm right." I said throwing my arms in the air.