Chapter 150

"You have no idea what you did to us." I said. "You nearly took our mother, my children's grandmother, someone to hold me when I'm scared and to call me when I'm lonely, the-the first eyes I ever looked into, I mean, my best friend!" Hope yelled at him. "I do. Okay, I really do." Roman argued. "No, you don't! You can't." I said. "Oliver, I lost my mother." Roman said. "What did you just say?" Hope asked. I stopped my onslaught of torture. Never thought about that. "Your mother..." Hope said grabbing Roman by the back of his head. "Was nothing...like mine." Hope finished before throwing him away. "That's-that's not what I meant." Roman said. "That's exactly what you meant!" Hope yelled before walking behind him grabbing the knife and holding it above his head. My eyes widened. "HEY!" I said stepping in front of her. "This isn't part of the plan. He is here to extinguish our pain not die." I said. "Move!" She said. "No!" I said staying put. "I said, "MOVE!"" She screamed throwing me away. I flew into the wall smacking my head against the rocky wall before crashing to the floor.

S   T   I   L   E   S

I flew in to the area and looked at Oliver on the floor. "Ollie!" I said speeding over to him and checking his pulse. I let out a sigh of relief. He's still alive. I looked up at Hope who was worried. "Get out." I told her. "I'm not done." Hope argued. "And I said, Get. Out." I said pointing to the exit. Hope left the area looking at her wrists. I picked Oliver's unconscious body off the ground and looked at Roman. Roman looked at me. Klaus entered the area. "Hope tells me you told her to leave...and now I see why." Klaus said looking at Ollie in my arms. Oliver jolted awake in my arms. "Would you look at that? I walk in and the sleeping beauty awakens." Klaus said smirking pointing at Oliver. I set Oliver down. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah. Thanks." Oliver said walking over to Roman. Roman backed away. "Oliver." I said. Oliver looked at me before reaching his arm out towards Roman and...letting him go? Roman fell to the floor. He looked up at Oliver. "You're letting me go?" He asked. "Yes...I've noticed something...I'm not the vengeful type." Oliver said throwing the machete to the ground. He held his hand out. Roman grabbed it getting to his feet. "Thank you." Roman said. "Don't mistake this for a friendship. I still don't like you. But I'd rather not kill you. I'm about as guilty as you are...you were just a pawn in your mother's game...something that my Uncle Nik's siblings know all too well." Oliver said. "Hey!" Klaus exclaimed offended. I looked over at him with a raised brow. "Okay...maybe you have a point." Klaus said dropping his head. Roman ran off rubbing his wrists. I put my hand on Oliver's shoulder  "Well...you obviously didn't get that from my side of the family. That's for sure." I said said chuckling.