Chapter 126

P    O    S    T  -  H    O    N    E    Y    M    O    O    N

I walked towards the estate with our luggage. I hadn't reached the front door when Hope ran out. I dropped the luggage and lifted her into the air. "You're back!" She screamed. "Well...yeah! We started to miss the greatest person in the world." I said with a smile kissing her cheek. Hayley got out of the SUV and Hope squirmed out of my arms and ran to her mother. Freya walked out with Keelin and Vincent. "You two have fun?" Freya asked with a smirk. I shot a look to Hayley. "Something like that." Hayley answered. "What kinda fun?" Hope asked. My eyes widened as I quickly turned to her. "We played Chess!" I exclaimed instantly. "The entire time?" She asked. "It was a long game. Sometimes it took us all night and sometimes it took us all day." I explained with a smile. "Who won?" She asked innocently. "Um...your dad did. There's no beating him." Hayley said glancing at me with a smirk. My cheeks flushed red briefly. Hope turned to me and saw my reaction. "For someone who is a master trickster...you sure don't lie very well." Hope said with a small smirk. "What are you talking about?" I asked a bit offended. "I'm 10...not stupid." She said rolling her eyes. My eyes widened. "How do you--" I started. "Have you been talking to your uncle Kol?" I asked squinting my eyes. "Maybe." She said. I looked over at Freya and Keelin. "Don't look at us. She's your kid." Keelin said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't listen to what your uncle Kol tells you. Your innocence is a fresh feeling for me. Don't let him take that away from you. Sound good?" I said. She smiled and nodded her head. "Alright!" I said as Hayley put her down. "Sweetheart, why you don't go inside for a bit? Maybe we can go get some beignets later. How's that sound?" Hayley said. Hope's face lit up running into the compound.

I looked at the others. "So...how was the French Riviera?" Vincent asked. "Beautiful." Hayley stated. "Apparently...Foxy here can also speak French." She added. "And Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin..." I said starting to list. "Alright we get it....show off." Hayley said nudging me in the side with her elbow. I smirked. "You two are perfect for each other." Keelin said with a smile hugging Freya as we walked into the compound. I looked around. "Nothing's changed." I said. "What did you expect?" Vincent asked. "Not sure." I said. "Well...we'll let you two get situated." Freya told us. I grabbed Hayley's hand and brought it up to my lips, kissing it. "Milady." I said. She rolled her eyes with a smile.

H    A    Y    L    E    Y

2       M    O    N    T    H    S        L    A    T    E    R

I stood in the kitchen making me buffet of food. Literally, I felt like I was making Thanksgiving food. I looked around staring at all of the food. I felt my stomach churn inside. I furrowed my brows and sped into the bathroom, closing the door before I vomited into the toilet. There was a knock on the door. "Hayley? Darling...are you alright?" Stiles asked from the other side. I leaned my head against my forearm and flushed the toilet. I got to my feet and opened the door. Stiles stood before me worried. "You okay?" He asked cupping my face looking in my eyes. "I'm fine. I think I'm nauseous." I said closing my eyes. I opened them to see Stiles eyebrows were furrowed. "I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach." I told him. He was unconvinced. He nodded his head nonetheless and swept me off my feet and carried me to the bedroom. And set me down gently onto the bed. "I think you just need some rest." He said going along with it. I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead and left the room. I'm not nauseous...I know what this is...If it is what I think is then...Stiles is about to be in for a big surprise.