Chapter 57

Freya couldn't find her...which sort of angered me....I really don't have a right to get angry given the fact that...I was the one that turned her into a wolf. I stood in the compound surrounded by a mess of spells and books as I searched for Hayley. There was a pile of ashes of remnants of the numerous location spells I had used trying to find her. My hair was unkempt and I hadn't fed in days. I watched as the location spell went up in flames in front of me. I screamed through my teeth as I swiped everything off the table in a blur. I flipped the table over causing loud crashes. "What in the bloody hell are you doing?!" Klaus exclaimed bursting through the bedroom door. He looked around and picked up a toasted book. "Secretly storing a dragon within the boundaries of this room?" Nik asked. "Don't." I said pointing at him as my eyes flared purple clenching my jaws. Nik dropped the book to the floor haphazardly and sighed. "Brother...You've been at this for days...and you have gotten nowhere." Klaus said gesturing at the trashed remains of the hundreds of locating spells I've tried. "I should'e already found her by now." I said picking out another ancient book from my bookshelf. "Someone is obviously hiding her...from the likes of you." Nik said. "What gave it away? The lack of the Hybrid mother of your child in the room or the agonizing frustration I'm dealing with not being able to bloody find her?" I stated sarcastically. "Wow. Look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I heard a familiar voice say. It was Freya. I turned to her. "Not helping." I said leaving the room and heading down the stairs. That's when I came face to face with a bloody Hayley with a not-so-happy look on her face. "Hayley?" I said both relieved and surprised to see her. "You're--" I started. She slammed her fist into my face. I looked back at her to see Jackson behind her. He kicked me in the gut and sent me flying. I stood up as Klaus watched on. Freya put Jackson in chains while Hayley continued her onslaught. "Do you have any idea what you have took from me?" She raged throwing a punch. I caught her arm and twisted it behind her back. She spun out of my grip and kicked me in the face. I went to the floor and got to my feet again. "I wasn't in control." I stated wiping a trickle of blood away from the corner of my lips. "Your family was ruining her life." She spat. "My family...saved her life! While you were playing hide and seek in the bloody forest!!" I yelled grabbing her by the throat. She headbutted me in the face and I stumbled back. My eyes went purple as veins traveled up my face. "No...you were going around killing everybody as Jack the Ripper!" She countered. I growled as Jackson flew at me. I raised my arm out and he went to the ground. The compound shook. I looked at Hayley. "Do NOT mention that name!" I shouted. "Why? You afraid he's gonna show up again and start killing everyone you care about? Is that it?" She screamed before slamming a stake into me chest. I screamed out before I flew at Hayley and flung her into the wall behind me. I sped to her and slammed my foot into her gut. She grunted before she grabbed my leg and twisted me. I fell to the floor. I growled as my eyes flared purple and for a split second...scarlet red. I grabbed her neck and slammed her to the floor with enough force to slice a truck in two. She kicked me off of her and sped to the second floor. I jumped to the floor and stood in front of her. I yanked the stake out of my chest pissed. She swung at me and I dodged with ease. My Chimeran side taking over quickly becoming way too powerful against Hayley's speed. I'd been holding not wanting to hurt her...but now she was a lost cause...or in my case...she thought I was. "My parents left me! Yours turned their backs on you! Look at us now. Stiles!!" Hayley said pushing me back as I looked into her eyes. "Stiles!" Elijah yelled out from the first floor. "Let them handle this, Brother." Klaus said. "She deserves something better than what we had!" She said slamming punches into my face as I stood against her not fighting back. "That's all I have ever wanted for her! Something better!" She said smacking my body furious. "Fight back! Fight back!! Fight back!!" She yelled slapping me across the face. I looked down at the floor with tears in my eyes. I looked up at Hayley and my line of sight went past her as I saw a small child on the stairwell. Hope. Hayley turned around and stared in awe at her daughter. I stood still as she picked up Hope. Blood traveled down my face dripping down onto the floor. I watched as Hayley went to Jackson...their conversation overridden by the sound of the pounding in my head. Everyone looked at me for a split second as I leaned against the railing. My eyes flared scarlet red for a couple of seconds again. I headed down the stairs and into my room feeling the watchful eyes of the others on me...especially Hayley.

I closed the door and breathed rapidly trying to make the red vision go away. I felt an odd sensation as I clambered towards the nearest table. I fell to the floor causing a couple of items on the table to crash to the floor below. My eyes went wide as I saw multiple visions. As fast it showed up...it was gone. I got to my feet my eyes still scarlet red. "Bloody hell was that?" I asked myself. I was overcome by anger and trashed my table destroyed it. I breathed heavily afterwards. I headed out the room. And slammed the door shut. I went to the first floor and walked past the others pulling out my phone. "You wanna bloody explain what the hell happened up there?" Klaus asked grabbing my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and threw him across the compound...unintentionally. My eyes widened as I looked down at Klaus. "What the bloody hell is your problem?!" He asked. I looked down at my hands and backstepped to leave the compound. I turned to leave when I came face to face with...Scott and his pack? "We need to talk. Now." He said seriously. "Preferably without the family of ancient vampires, witch, and hybrids." Scott said. "Couldn't have had better timing, Scotty." I said shooting a side glance over at Hayley and the others. I headed out flexing my fingers as I talked to Scott. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "It's Isaac..." Scott said. "What about him?" I asked. "He's dying." He answered. "What?! How?" I exclaimed. "I don't know but it isn't looking good. We need your help." Scott said. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Always." I said with a smile.  "And Forever." Scott said smiling back.