Chapter 105

We left the bedroom and headed into the kitchen to find everyone else was awake. "Good. You two love birds are finally awake." Klaus said handing each of us a plate of breakfast. We sat at the table and began to eat. "So...how did you two sleep last night?" Klaus asked with a smirk. Stiles choked on the piece of bacon in his throat. Klaus let out a laugh. "I bloody hate you." Stiles grumbled. Klaus let out a laugh. "Forgive us Stiles but we can't turn off our hearing." Elijah said smirking as well. "Oh god." Stiles mumbled putting his head in his hands. "Hey in all fairness...it's good to know you two have made up with one another." Rebekah said. Stiles looked before a small hand poked him in the arm. Stiles looked over to see Hope with a piece of paper in her hand. She handed it to him. She leaned towards his ear and whispered to him. "I think my mom likes you." She said. Stiles pulled away with wide eyes. "Really? Are you sure? Can you blame her?" He said pleasing Hope. She shook her head with a smile. "I like this kid." Stiles said smiling. "Can you blame me?" She answered smiling. "Oh! Stiles might have some competition." Scott said. "You win this round, Missy." He said squinting his eyes. "But no one can escape the monster." He said. "What monster?" She asked. Stiles gasped. "You mean you don't know?! The humanity! How do you not know of the Claw?! The Ten Fingers of Death!" Stiles said with wide eyes. A smile grew on my face amused at how Stiles was acting with Hope. "Legend says...The Claw likes to munch little children's tummies for breakfast." He said raising a brow. Hope's eyes widened. "No one knows where it went. Or if it will come back. Perhaps...perhaps...it was me the entire time!" Stiles exclaimed grabbing Hope and tickling her stomach. Hope let out a ring of laughter. I chuckled watching as Stiles grabbed Hope and held her in the air. "It's returned! The Claw has returned! Beware!!!" Stiles yelled spinning the two of them around in a circle. Hope's laughter filled the air. Before Stiles fell to the ground after setting Hope down. She fell beside him still laughing. Stiles turned his head and looked at her. Hope was practically dying on the ground. "What? What's so funny?" He asked breaking into laughter. "You got leaves in your hair." Hope wheezed. Stiles picked leaves out and looked at them before breaking out in laughter again. I looked at Klaus to see him smiling as well. He looked at me still smiling.