Chapter 48

I stood next to Klaus as Hayley and Jackson stared at the two of us. "Can we get this over with?" A woman said. A small smile formed on my lips. "What is she doing with you?" Hayley asked looking at Dahlia. "Call it a temporary mutual alignment of sorts." I said sticking my hands into my jean pockets. "I'm gonna skin you alive." Hayley snarled as she stalked towards Dahlia. I watched as Hayley and Jackson fell to the ground. The sounds of bones snapping were heard echoing throughout the woods. "Why are you doing this?" Hayley asked looking at Dahlia. "Oh this....this is all MY idea. You love your wolves so much...I think you should be one." I said. "You see the Curse of the Crescent Wolves that Marcel had. Was MY curse." I started walking over to Hayley. "You see, he stole it from me and I had Dahlia adjust the curse to compensate for your hybrid nature." I said squatting down in front of her. "So since the ceremony all wolves...will share your fate...Queen." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me in pain. "Stiles...please." She begged. "Sucks doesn't it? Being betrayed by someone you care about." I said standing up. Hayley let out a scream as Jackson began to turn into a wolf. "Now instead turning into a wolf on the full moon. You'll be a wolf on every other day." I said turning around and walking away looking at a smirking Klaus. 

I stood around a table with Klaus and Dahlia. "Stiles. I need your blood." Dahlia said. "Excuse me?" I asked raising a brow. "If the two of us are linked I will never have to sleep again." Dahlia said. "Too bad. Klaus is the father. My blood is off limits, Little Miss Sunshine." I said sarcastically. "Do I have to remind you what I can do to you?" Dahlia asked. I scoffed. "Woman. You should be more worried about what I can do to you." I said my eyes glowing as black smoke emanated from me as my Chimeran purple eyes went Nogitsune yellow-green. "I wouldn't take Stiles' threats lightly, Dahlia. He could turn you inside out in 3 seconds if he wanted to." Klaus said. Dahlia looked at the two of us. "Fine. Niklaus give me your blood." She said. He looked at me and offered his hand. I sighed. The trail of blood linked together. I glanced at Klaus and Dahlia. "Yes. I can feel it! I can feel the power flowing through my veins. I will never have to sleep for a thousand years." Dahlia said. "Well...perhaps one more nap." Klaus said before plunging the dagger into his chest. He fell to the ground along with Dahlia. I looked at the two unconscious figures on the ground. I heard someone wake up. I turned and saw Freya wake up. I sped over to her. "Freya!" I said. "Get away from me you asshole!" Freya shouted. "Freya Listen to...me." I said feeling a buzz in my head. I looked over my brother and Dahlia. "She's still connected." I whispered. "Klaus....has...a plan." I said before collapsing to the ground everything going black.