Chapter 42

I stood in the compound as my mind was filled with the manipulative voice of the fox and Dahlia. I shut my eyes and pressed my hands to my head. You can't fight it, Stiles. Not this time. You will let the monster out. Whether you want to or not. I snapped open my eyes and unsteadily moved forward with a groan. I grabbed onto the railing of the stairway and pulled myself up to the second floor. My eyes were rapidly jumping from Chimeran purple to hazel. I slowly got to my feet and headed to the study where I found Klaus and Eli. "Something's wrong." I said through clenched teeth. "What is it?" Klaus said turning around annoyed. His expression changed to concern as I nearly collapsed to the floor. He sped to me and caught me. "I think...Dahlia is trying to open the door." I said. "Our aunt apparently likes to play mind games." Elijah said. I leaned against a counter. "I need to get out of here." I said as my fangs elongated. I looked at my brother and sped out. Kill...Aiden...

I ran throughout the Quarter, draining the blood of multiple people ignoring the demand of Dahlia to kill Aiden. "I'm not...going...to kill Aiden." I spat as I dropped my latest victim to the ground. My face was covered in their blood. I wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand. I sped back to the compound and collapsed to the floor. I got to my feet breathing heavily. I heard the voices of Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley in another room. "KLAUS!! STILES!!" I heard someone scream. I pressed my hand to my head in pain as I stumbled over to the room. I found Jackson and a few wolves surrounding a dead body on a table. My eyes went wide as I saw who it was. It was Aiden. "It was you!" Jackson shouted pointing at me. "What exactly are you accusing me of?" I asked. "You killed Aiden?!" Hayley asked. "Klaus had Aiden spy on us. And when Aiden told Klaus that he told us what he was doing...Klaus had Stiles kill him." Jackson said. "Stiles? Is that true?" Hayley asked. I stood silent as I stared at the body of Aiden. "So what if I did?" Klaus asked stepping beside me. "You had one of the people that swore to protect your daughter killed?!" Hayley asked. I thought for a moment. Kill Aiden. I was punched in the face by Jackson. My eyes glowed amethyst as I threw him off me. I got to my feet as Jackson slammed his foot into the side of my face. The force knocked me down. I looked at the floor and spit blood out of my mouth. I let out a growl. "I'm warning you, wolf." I said as my fangs elongated. Jackson threw another punch and I caught it with a growl. I kicked him away as the voice in my head grew louder and louder. I sped away from the others as I fell to the floor with a scream. "Stiles?" Klaus asked. "How long did you actually think...Mieczy could hold me?" I asked in a gruff voice getting to my feet slowly. "Oh no." Klaus said. "Oh no is right, Hybrid. What you are seeing and hearing is the legendary monster behind the black door." I said with a smirk. "Stiles, this isn't you." Elijah said. "It is now." I said. "His door has opened and now....Jack. Is. Back." I said.