Chapter 90

I let out a growl of fury as I ran to the nearest person and drained them dry. I dropped them to the ground as I took in a deep breath and let it out. I stepped into the sun and felt my skin begin to burn. I looked at my hand watching it become red with third degree burns. But it didn't hurt like it usually should have. "Fascinating...your new physiology has made you extremely resistant to the power of the sun." The Nogitsune said in my mind. I flexed my fingers and muttered a spell. A small silver object fell into my hand. I looked down at it and found my daylight ring. "Guess your power has grown like a prepubescent human child hitting puberty. It just hits you like truck." The demon said. I furrowed my eyebrows at the fox's failed analogy. "What the fuck? No. Just....No." I said shaking my head. "Sorry." He stated before I sniffed the environment around me. My senses were 1000 times better than before. I could smell things from miles away. And hear things just as far. My eyesight was one that people would kill for. I could see the smallest of items even from miles away. I ran to the compound and stopped outside. I had sensed Hayley and Klaus in the woods. I turned in that direction and became a blur of black clothing as I ran in that direction. I immediately was bombarded by the smell of burning rubber and metal. I saw a wreckage and found Klaus, Hayley, Elijah, Cassius, and Freya fighting an overpowered Lucien. They were being slaughtered. "You can't beat me...I am the apex of apex predators. I am the new King of Vampires. I earned that title after I killed your pathetic brother, Stiles." Lucien spat speeding to Hayley. He was about to sink his toxic fangs into her until I sped over to him. I grabbed his neck and threw him back into the air 40 feet away. He looked up at me with shock plastered onto his face. I sped over to him knelt down in front of him. "What's wrong? You look as if you've seen a ghost." I said with a smirk.

"How is this possible?" Lucien asked. "Isn't it obvious, mate?" I asked standing up and grabbing him by his shoulders. I slammed both fists into his face. His blood spat out as he was unable to dodge my movements like he was able to with the others. I grabbed his shirt and slung him away into the building behind me. I stalked over to him my eyes glowing blood red with vengeance. "You died!" Lucien shouted. "You're right. I did. But I came back. It hit hurt like a bitch but I'm back. And like you...I'm better." I said. "Except...unlike like your forced transformation...Mine has been happening for months." I said crashed my foot into his gut. He went to the ground. "You should be dead! My bite kills Originals! I beat you!" He shouted getting to his feet wiping away blood from the corner of his mouth. "This was my game. Think you can beat me at my game?" I asked him shaking my head. 

"You actually thought that you killed me? No

"You actually thought that you killed me? No. You killed my body. But not my soul. You can kill them, but me? Me! I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!" I shouted as I ran to him.

I grabbed metal pipe and swung it into his face

I grabbed metal pipe and swung it into his face. He flew out of the building at phenomenal speed. I looked down at the pipe and snapped it the top off...making it sharp and jagged. I threw it at Lucien and it plunged into his stomach. I calmly walked out the building towards Lucien. Everyone was staring at me bewildered at the idea that I was standing before them. "And now that I'm back...I'm gonna do the very thing I was telling myself I was going to you while I was dead." I said grabbing a shard of glass. "Killing you would be too quick...No...No...I'm going to torture you...slowly...and smile at the sounds of your screams. I'm gonna do the thing I should've done to Aurora and Tristan. I'm gonna skin you alive and hang it on a wall in the living room as a trophy. And I won't stop there. I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfs-bane, roll it in mistletoe, dip it in vervain, and shove it up your fucking ass. Then I'll scour the ends of the earth ten-fold searching for the last remains of White Oak and plunge right into your bloody heart. Not before I quite literally tear out every organ in your body excluding that cold beating heart of yours. And after all that...Your pain still won't measure up to bring brought back to life cell by cell. Minute by minute. You suffering will make Satan. himself, shiver in fear." I said using the shard to make a maniacal smile on Lucien's mouth. Slicing the corners of his mouth to give a Joker-like grin. "But first...I'm gonna do this." I said before plunging my new fangs into his neck with a snarl. He let out a scream before I snapped his neck. He collapsed to the ground in a pool of blood. I picked his body up with one arm and looked over at the others. "And not a single one of you are going to prevent me from doing so." I said pointing a bloody clawed finger at them and disappeared back to the estate.