Chapter 96

I looked at Marcel. "That how we're gonna do this?" He asked. "I guess so. King of New Orleans." I said. "King of Vampires. Was it? Guess I'll have to take that too." Marcel said. I let out a laugh. "You wish." I said smirking as I bore fangs. Marcel gestured for me to come at him. "You'll find that I don't go down easy." He said. "Don't push it." I said running at him. I was stopped by a woman. "Don't." She yelled getting between us. "Rebekah." Marcel said. "Leave. Marcel won't hurt me. Not if he knows what's good for him." She said looking at Marcel. "I won't allow anyone else to die. Not while I still live. I don't care who. NOBODY ELSE WILL DIE!" I yelled my eyes turning red violet. "What happened to you?" She asked me. "Lucien." I stated keeping my eyes trained on Marcellus. "Mieczyslaw. Go to your brothers. Now. Hayley and Freya have Hope. They're at Lucien's." She said. I let out a growl before I sped out of the estate to Lucinen's penthouse.

I arrived to see Kol on the couch screaming. "Stiles." Freya said. "No one is going to die." I spat. "That sounds familiar. Isn't that what Klaus told you and Finn and Cami?" Kol shouted panting. "Look, Lucien engineered his venom from the seven werewolf packs. So maybe that's the key to a cure." Klaus said. "Oh, great. That's the first piece in a pizzle none of us will be alive to solve." Freya said. "Correction. None of you will be alive to solve. I, however, will live long enough to see the supposed resurrection of Christ. Not that I believe in him." I said with a shrug. "What? Our brother? An atheist? No!" Kol said sarcastically. "Shut up." I said. "I'm poisoned. Rebekah's hexed and our brothers are bitten. We need three different cures to three different ailments. Each of which could take years to find, and none of us will make it through the day." Freya said. I clenched my jaws watching as my brothers and Freya struggled. I walked away flipping over a table. I went to to the exit and was stopped by Klaus. "Move." I told him. "You're not thinking clearly." He said. "No. You're not doing anything about it." I said grabbing him and pinning him to the wall. "I have the power to end this bloody war. And I fully intend on doing so. With or without you." I said snapping his neck and leaving the building.

I entered the estate and looked around. "MARCEL!!" I screamed. "Brother!" Rebekah shouted. "Stay out of this, Bekah." I said as Marcel appeared. "The great Stiles Mikaelson has decided to grace us with his presence." Marcel stated. "You're gonna wish you never met me." I spat visibly shaking with rage. "Really? I'm not so sure about that. Everyone here...is part of your sire line. They pretty much want your head on a spear." He said chucking. "What people?" I asked waving my hand. Multiple hearts flew out of people's chest and fell to the floor around us. I looked around watching as hundreds of vampires fell to the floor dead. I looked back at Marcellus. "How confident are you that you'll actually survive this?" I asked holding two hearts in my hands. Marcel glared at me. "Didn't think so." I said smirking as I dropped the hearts. "Stiles Mikaelson. Sire to a thousand years of angry faces. How does it feel to be this hated? Go on. Look at them. I said, look at them! They're all yours, after all." Marcel said as I looked around. "To be honest...I was expecting a hell of a lot more." I said smirking. "This is what? 1/10th of my sire line?" I asked. "If you think you can kill me. You can't." I said jumping off of a box and walking to Marcel. "But you know what I can do? Kill you." I said slamming my foot into Marcel's chest sending him flying across the room. I walked over to him. "Oh come on now! I was expecting a bit of a fight from the self-proclaimed King of New Orleans." I said with wide open arms. I grabbed a metal pole and swung it into Marcel's face. "So much for being Upgraded." I said kicking Marcel. I was thrown to the ground by Rebekah. I roared at her with red eyes. I slammed my fist into her face. I grabbed her head. "Sorry for this." I said breaking her neck. 

I got to my feet only to be hit in the face by Marcel. I flew through the air and crashed to the floor. Marcel sped over to me and threw his fists into my jaw. I dodged his incoming attacks grabbing his arm and breaking it. "ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!" I exclaimed shoving my hand into his chest. "Everyone who still stands. Look at your supposed King of New Orleans." I spat. "He is nothing! Compared to me! YOU ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME! YOU STAND HERE TODAY! BECAUSE OF ME! YOU THINK KLAUS MIKAELSON WAS A MONSTER THAN YOU MUST KNOW MY TRUE NATURE!!! I. AM. THE. ORIGINAL. CHIMERA!!! I CANNOT BE KILLED!!! THIS MAN HOWEVER COULD DIE IN SECONDS!!!" I shouted with flared eyes. My hands morphed into wolfish beast-like clawed fingers. "I'm gonna do to you what I did to Lucien." I whispered in his ear grimacing. "You will feel nothing but pain and suffering." I spat. "And I will watch with a smile on my face as I skin you al--" I continued before I let out a scream of agony. My scream morphed into a monstrous roar. I looked around to see Rebekah had stabbed me with Papa Tunde's blade. I let go of Marcel's heart as I fell to my knees. I whispered a few seconds. Before I went under...I called upon the Oni...and I watched for the last remaining seconds I had left as they slaughtered the rest of the vampires in the building. Oni could die...but not when they are linked to me for eternity. They're unstoppable and merciless. Like me. Vampires dropped like flies as I collapsed to the floor paralyzed by agony as the blade's power took over. A voice echoed through my mind. "This isn't over...Marcellus. When we get out of this...Stiles will be here no longer...Only. Chaos...and that chaos has a name.....Nogitsune."