Chapter 99

Darkness. It's all I've come to know in the last five years. The repetitive sound of water dripping in the distance. The terrible hunger that burns the very insides of my throat. The agonizing pain of the blade that has been repeatedly buried into my chest. The endless torment of the voices in my head. Both dark and demented...both murderous and sadistic. Both....consumed by endless rage and fury. Itching to break free of this prison that confines them here. My unbridled power within me becomes more and more unstable, the longer I'm imprisoned in this unbreakable boundary spell. Meant to contain only one being in the world...The Upgraded Original Chimera...Mieczyslaw Stiles Mikaelson. 

I haven't seen the light of day since I was betrayed by my own sister, Rebekah. I haven't fed since I came back to life. Not being under the pale light of the moon has caused my ability to control the shift...unreliable. There were times where Marcel had to reinforce the chains around my wrists, ankles, and neck during full moons. But he made sure that I wouldn't feed then either. I was starved and nearly desiccated...and there was only one thing I wanted to do when I got out. And that one thing has been endlessly running through my mind with millions of different scenarios....That one thing....was to kill Marcellus Gerard. 

I lifted my head up slightly at the sound of footfalls above me. The metal clanking of a lock being undone and the metal chain piercing the silence as it fell to the ground. I looked up to see the one person...I didn't want to. "Have you come to taunt me, Marcellus?" I asked looking up at my imprisoner. "No. I came to have a nice, civilized conversation. I think we're overdue." Marcel answered closing the rusting grated metal door. "Not much to say?" He asked lighting a candle. "And here I thought you'd enjoy the company." Marcel stated looking back at me. "What I would most enjoy is for you to rot in hell." I countered leaning against the brick wall behind me. "Look, there's two ways this can go. The nice, easy way...or the other way." Marcel said holding a vial in one hand and Papa Tunde's blade in the other. "You know, once I figured you suffered enough, I pulled this out.And on that day you said a word that I've never heard you say. "Mercy."" Marcel said with a smile. "Why not just kill me? Oh...wait you can't. So you do the one thing that is close enough." I croaked creating a triskele in the dirt next to me. I looked up at him. "I'm not like you. I'm stronger than you. My life is no longer linked to Niklaus...and the city that Klaus likes to say he built--it's mine." Marcel explained. 

"Two things. One...don't get ahead of yourself. You're not the only Upgraded Original here. And two...did you come here seeking my approval?" I said with a glare. "I came for a little information. See, an old friend of Klaus just arrived into town. Alistair Duquesne. Word is...might even cause me some trouble. Now, I could kill him. But who knows what kind of war that might start. I would rather convince him to get into line. You're gonna tell me how. So, how do you want this to go?" He explained. I clenched my jaws as I glared in silence. I got to my feet with a grunt. "Now...I may not have sired Alistair...but I do know that he's an asshole with enough pride to compete with Nik's ego. Pride has always been Alistair's weakness. Even before Nik turned him he was a vain aristocrat, throwing feasts in his own honor. Just show him more of the same." I said with a mocking shocked look on my face. "You'll find him quite...malleable." I answered with a small smirk. Marcel dropped the vial of blood onto the ground next to me. I grabbed it and slunk back into the shadows. "Pleasure doing business with you, ya bloody jackass." I said with sarcastic smile downing the vial of blood. Marcel returned the smile before leaving.

"I don't get why you just don't break out of here. You're the Chimera. The Void One. The Upgraded Original Chimera. An amateur's boundary spell should not have the power to contain us." A familiar voice announced breaking the silence. "Oh bloody hell." I muttered to myself. "Oh bloody hell indeed, my friend. You see...me and the other sociopathic, darker, and sadistic version of you...want to be free. Not free of your mind...free of this bloody boundary spell of hell." The demonic voice continued. "Don't have something better to do?" I asked. "You know what? Yes. We do. But in order to do that. We need you to break out of here!" Another voice shouted. "Jack...glad you could make it. I was wondering when you'd show up. I was just telling our immortal friend here that we need to leave this prison so we can do what we've been planning on doing for half a decade." Nogitsune said. "And what exactly have you been planning?" I asked. "The team-up of the millenium...give or take a few years." Jack replied. "Let me guess...you two are going to merge together, become one all-powerful being and assume control of my mind and wreak havoc on Marcel's new kingdom?" I asked. "Precisely." "Precisely." The two beings stated in unison. "As long as we're all in agreement...let's kill him properly this time." I said getting to my feet with glowing blood red eyes and pitch black sclera. A devious smirk slowly grew upon my face as multiple fangs were bared. "I think...it's time we have some fun. Don't you think? Nogitsune?" Jack asked. "You took the words right out my mouth, old friend." The fox answered. "When we get out of here...I will make sure the world knows that Stiles Mikaelson...is DEAD! HE LIVES NO LONGER!!! IT'S ONLY HIS DEMONS!!! AND IT HAS A NAME!!! THE VOID ONE is BACK AND HE IS HERE TO STAY!!!" I roared as my demonic voice echoing throughout the pitch black tunnel of the Garden.