𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 100 (the end)

India paced back and forth and everyone looked at her confused before she rushed out the house.

JOSIAH

"Mommy where you going?" Jenell asked while me and Alissa followed after her, "Get back in the house" She told us but we didn't listen

This lady is hard headed.

"Mama please don't go!" I yelled as she got in her car, she drove off really fast... making the car swerve around in all directions.

Thats when a big working truck smashed into her causing the car to flip over.  My heart dropped and I heard everyone cry, "What the fuck happened!" Dad yelled coming out the house.

I dropped down to my knees and cried, why did this have to happen to her."We tried to stop her" Alissa said having a hard time to breathe."Get in the house and call 911 now" He said with a blank expression.

I wanna know exactly who did this to my mother...

This means war.. and I'm willing to die over this.

I need to leave, i need to take my mind off all of this.. it'll get overwhelming.

I grabbed my phone and called Jahseh, it rang for a little bit before he answered.

"Ugh fuck!" He groaned in my ear, I scrunched up my face.

"Nigga?! I know you not beating ya meat" I said, "Nah actually I was fucking Geneva" he breaths hard.

"Man you still with th- never mind bro just come get me"

"Ight I'll be there in a hour" Jahseh tells me before hanging up the phone.

I hear a ambulance truck pull up causing me to rush over to my mothers car, I took a good look at her.

Her whole body went through the windshield, my body was rushed with a feeling of shock.

"Sir we need you to move" the paramedic said to me, I couldn't say anything it was like I was froze.

I always knew something would happen to her.. I always would see visions like this as a child.

But in the end my mother was immortal in my mind so she'll overcome anything, I couldn't look at the scenery too long, I just walked away.

Tears ran down my face and I didn't even care to wipe them.

This could've been my father and I wouldn't of shed one fucking tear because he gets what he deserves for all the shit he has done.