𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 96

"India, what the hell?" Grandma Jenny walked in the room seeing her son laid out bleeding everywhere

"India, what the hell?" Grandma Jenny walked in the room seeing her son laid out bleeding everywhere. "I'm sorry.. I think I killed him, I didn't mean it I swear" India cried onto Trays chest.

"Let me check his pulse" Jenny said making India move out the way, she dropped to her knees and put her fingers to Trays neck.

"He still has a pulse but we need to wrap up his shoulder or else he'll bleed out and die, get some pain killers and some water too" Jenny told India.

India did as told and quickly rushed out the room to get the needed supplies. "What happened?" Alissa said to India making her stop in her tracks.

"Alissa move out my way" India said calmly. "Why is there blood on your shirt?" Alissa asks. "Because your father got what he needed" India told her.

"You killed my dad!" Alissa yelled pushing her mom. "Little girl I know damn well you ain't just fucking push me!" India yelled back.

"MA! Why would you kill him?!" Alissa cried before slapping India.

Thats when India froze.
"Mama I-"
"I've been waiting to do this for a while" India said before taking her belt off.

She grabbed Alissa by her hoodie before slapping the belt against Alissas butt, it was really hard you could hear the noise through out the whole house.

"STOP!" Alissa cried.

"DON'T.YOU. DARE. DIS.RESPECT. ME!!!" India yelled as she continued to beat Alissa with the belt.

"MAMA PLEASE" she screamed as she fell to the ground, India grabbed Alissa by her hoodie and drug her across the ground as she continued to whoop her.

India gave Alissa to many chances and she just had to let out all the anger she had built up.

"India that's enough" Jenny told India before pulling her to the side, "we all know she needed that whoopen, it was long over due but don't beat her too bad" Jenny explained.

"I know but she acts like she hates me, I gave that girl the damn world and she treats Tray better, like why ?" India said crying a little.

"Don't worry, but come on I fixed Tray up, he isn't really bleeding anymore" Jenny told India before bringing her back to the room.