𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 54

(I had to bring the gifs back🥴🖤)
sorry for any errors

(I had to bring the gifs back🥴🖤)sorry for any errors

"Come here" Tray smirked, "Make me" I responded. "Bet" he laughed, "I'm joking that's not gonna happen as I said before so I think you should go now" I told him. "You always say that and it always happens" he said holding a wide smile upon his face. "Whatever Tray you're really being annoying, did you only come over here to have sex?" I asked. "No I'm just messing with you, but I'll leave you alone but I know there's someone else in the picture", "What makes you think that?"."I seen you get out that dudes car, I'm not slow just tell me the truth and I'll never bother you again. I'm much older now India I'm not going to keep playing childish games and chase you so just let me know"

"Look I slipped up, I got drunk and ended up having sex with him but you're the one who said you needed a break and that I should go out and have be free and that what I did" I admitted. "Yes I said that but I didn't say go out have fun and fuck other niggas!" Tray yelled, I hate making him mad but I wasn't really scared, more turned on then scared which was weird. "Stop yelling the kids are sleep, and I was drunk I don't even like him like that" I told him. "You know I haven't slept with no one this whole month because I knew how you would react, and you couldn't of been that drunk stop thinking about yourself for once" Tray said. That's when I started to feel more bad "Don't feel bad India, but this break was supposed to change me and fix our relationship". "I just was sad and mad at the same time, you know how many times I cried waiting for you to come back, being fed up made me go out and drink the way I did but if I was sober I would've turned him down but at the end of the day we aren't together"

"Ight I understand that"

"You mad at me?"

"Nah it's cool, but I'm really gonna go" Tray said getting up from the couch.

"Don't go, I can really make up what I did"

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Follow me"

Tray followed behind me into what used to our bedroom and I closed the door and locking it, "wait- India no the kids are sleep" he said in a nervous way. "I'll be quite" I said taking off my shirt, now I know I said I wasn't gonna have sex with him but we all know I was lying and I proved Trays point basically. He smiled as I sat on the bed waiting for him to take off the rest of his clothes, "I really missed you" Tray told me walking over to the bed "missed you too" I said as he continued to suck on my neck.

I really needed this to be honest, I was going insane without Tray, all these dreams about him and seeing him when he's not even there it was just weird.

Tray laid me down on my back and pulled down the red lace panties I had on while I slid down his Calvin Klein underwear. Right when he was about to put the tip in a wave of passion came over me...

guess who's back.

t h i r d pvo

Tray smiled as he noticed that familiar green color in India's eyes, Ocean was back like she never left and loved the way Tray made her feel and so did he. Ocean was always dominant but this time she wasn't, she bit into Trays shoulder so she wouldn't moan too loud. But Tray suddenly felt the same wave of passion India felt earlier making a personality of his come out of hiding.

(Welcome back Ocean and Tyrese😊🌚)

I haven't wrote a real Ocean and Tyrese sex scene in a while so bare with me Alright...

Ocean and Tyrese haven't been around each other for a while, so Tyrese took the opportunity to take all the sexual thoughts he would have of her into reality. He took both of her legs and pushed them down by the thigh making himself go deeper as Ocean moans got louder and louder, "shh be quite I got you" Tyrese told her. She nodded but she wasn't just gonna let him do all the work, we all know Ocean is always in control usually.

Ocean pushed him off of her and made him lay on his back so she can get on top, she slid herself down onto his member slowly making him grown loud but not too loud. She just giggled because of the fact she had the control now. Ocean slowly bounced up and down as she cursed under her breath while Tyrese gripped onto her waist tighter than ever, after a while ocean felt a tight sensation in her stomach. She didn't move at all she just let all her juices flow out of her while Tyrese released his semen inside of her.

Ocean collapsed on the side of him as they both had a hard time breathing.

Baby #4 on the way ... maybe.

They went back to their normal selfs and fell asleep, while Derek was on his way to India's house.

Sorry this is sooo short but, remember what I said last time for the surprise.💙🥵

To be continued.