𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 41

Everything ended on a good note in the first book, well things aren't as sweet now.

|| 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, ||  this book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced , or used in any manner whatsoever, without the express written permission for the publisher.  plagiarism , or any type of rephrasing etcetera, will not be allowed or tolerated.  everything is based off my imagination, any resemblance to anyone,  living or dead , or events , it's purely accidental and coincidental.

INDIA  (2022) 1 year later

Life with Tray was terrible I was finally doing what I planned .Me, Alissa, and Josiah finally left after all the fights and violence, I was getting tired of it I left a month ago with no trace of me found. We ran away to New York, and I went to therapy to get rid of the voices and personalities, I didn't wanna be like Tray I didn't want Josiah to hate me. The therapist said they should be gone after all the procedures and exercises we did... I hope they're gone.

"Come on Josiah time for day care" I said shaking him and he jumped up a little with wide eyes. Josiah stopped talking because of the trauma Blade caused. Blade would get tired of hitting me because I never gave him a reason to so he would find any reason to yell or beat him. If you touched Josiah he would jump up just because of the flash backs he would have.

"Baby you hungry?" I say picking him up from his bed and placing him on my hip. He shook his head no, I went to a therapist for him as well they said it wasn't normal for a child his age to not eat or do any fun activities, Tray really messed up our child.

"Come on your gonna eat, you wanna be strong right ?" I smiled tickling him. He giggled a little, I went downstairs in the kitchen and sat him in his high chair and started making him his favorite cereal.I sat the bowl down on the tray and he pushed it away. "Come on Jo Jo you gotta eat" I say getting sad, I just wish my child had a normal life but it just isn't like that.

"I'm not hungry" he said putting a frown on his face. "Josiah just eat the damn food please ! Do it for mommy" I said trying not to yell. I didn't wanna treat him bad he's already going through it.
He nodded before picking up his spoon and eating like he hasn't eaten in days.

Well he wasn't eating at all so I expected this. "I done mommy" he said raising the bowl in the air. I picked up the bowl from out his hands and placed it in the dish washer. "That wasn't so bad was it?" I smiled taking him out his high chair and placing him on my hip again. He shook his head no and laid his head on my chest.

"Go get brush your teeth and get dressed" I put him down and he wondered off somewhere.

Alissa wobbled over to me as I sat down in the chair.

"Daddy" She says

Her and Tray were close, she really adored him but she's too young to understand who her father really is..

"He's not here right now and you won't see him again" I told her.

Alissa looked down at her feet,"don't cry baby, you can see him one day".

~day care~

"Go ahead Josiah, go play" I said as he let go of my hand running into the play room. I smiled before walking away, "wait" Ms. Johnson said stopping me in my tracks. "Yes" I said smiling a bit, "there seems to be a problem with Josiah Ms.Marie" she says with a worried look."What seems to be the problem?" I say. "Well Josiah doesn't seem to interact with the other kids is everything alright at home?"