𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 51

I N D I A

"Come on India let's go" Tray said pulling me to his car, "where are we going babe?" I asked whining a little. "Just get in the car he said opening the passenger door for me I huffed before getting in the car and slamming the door.

   "Stop with the attitude not today India" Tray told me getting in the car as well, "whatever Tray you know I'm in my third trimester this baby can come any day and you're up to something" He just stayed quite and continued to start the car driving out the garage, we had Michelle watch the kids but I noticed when Tray and her are around each other it's a awkward silence.

We stopped at my dads house and I looked around confused, "why are we here?" I asked rolling my eyes he grabbed my hand before looking down. "Look I'm sorry for what about to do, I hope you can forgive me" Tray sighed as I still was confused. Before I could say a word his eyes turned blue as he got out the car, I knew exactly what he was about to do. "Blade no!" I yelled going behind him, he banged on my dads door as I kept calling his name.

   My dad opened the door and you could see the anger in his eyes, Blade pushed his way into the house and started beating up my dad. "Stop" I screamed feeling a pain in my stomach, he kept punching him as blood started to rush out his face. I really didn't know what to do in this moment, My dad wasn't moving at all but Blade kept beating his head in.

  I felt liquid run down my leg, and that's when more pain came. "My water broke" I cried, Blade looked at me before his eyes went from blue to dark brown.

   He didn't say anything, he got from on top of my dad and grabbed my arm, "dad! Get up" I yelled as Tray kept trying to drag me out the house "Tray let me go" I said as he kept a tight grip on my arm. "Get in the car" He told me, I held onto my stomach as the baby kicked more but really hard. "Help me", he quickly got me in the car but it was an awkward silence.

Tray started up the car and made his way to hospital. "Come on hurry up! Her head is coming out" I yelled aggressively, "okay, okay we're almost there tell princess to chill out, hang in there" He said putting his hand on my stomach. Jenell started to calm down, that's what we were gonna name her because we wanted to keep the letter J in the family, even though Alissa name didn't have one J in it. We pulled up in front of the hospital and Tray helped me out the car and we rushed into the hospital. "Um I need a doctor quick my wife is in labor" Tray said approaching the lady at the front desk.

Wifeeeeee????? The exhaustion I was feeling turned into excitement real quick. I actually like the sound of that.

More contractions came and I growled in pain, "Come on hurry the hell up I want this baby out!" I yelled. "Calm down the Doctor is on its way" Tray said holding my hand.

.EMERGENCY ROOM.
"Since the head is already coming out we're going get straight to it" The Doctor said spreading my legs. "Push" He said as Tray held my hand, I strained all my muscles trying to push as I felt her head come out more.

  "A couple more" The nurse smiled at me, she was being so nice but I wanted to punch her in the face because of the pain I'm in. "Baby you're doing good" Tray said kissing my forehead, as I continued to push. "Two more pushes and she's here" The Doctor said excited. I strained harder than before holding Trays hand tighter.

"Aww look, she's here" The nurse said as I heard the baby cry. Tray cut her umbilical cord, the doctors cleaned Jenell up and handed her to me, I kissed all over her face as she yawned.

  Tray was currently on the phone with his mom telling her that the baby had came.But I felt another contraction for some weird reason. "Wait Doc, I think it's another one" I managed to get out handing Tray the baby. "Alright get ready to push again come on Nurse Jackie it's another one" he said as I counted in my head pushing at the same time.

   A couple more pushes and the baby was out but I heard no cries, the doctor looked at the baby, then me and Tray, "what's wrong? give me my baby" I said crying out of breath. They left the room with the baby and I sat there confused.

"Give me my baby" I say trying to hold back tears, I knew something was wrong I just hoped it wasn't what I thought it was.

"I'm sorry India but your baby boy didn't make it, congrats on the baby girl I'm very sorry that she couldn't meet her brother" A female nurse said. I broke down in tears , Tray didn't say anything at this point he just stared at the plain white wall while tears rolled down his face.

  Tray got up and put Jenell in the bassinet basket and stared at the empty one next to her, "her was brother supposed to be next to her" He said.

   "Fuck man! why us? This moment was supposed to be happy"  I just sat their quiet I didn't know what to say, everything became sad as Trays mom came in the door with balloons.

   "Hey where's my grand baby" She smiles letting the balloons go, Tray stepped to the side and showed Jenell, "Aww she's so precious" His mom said picking her up holding her I smiled but I really wasn't happy.

"Why y'all so quite? She asked rocking the baby, we still didn't say anything she caught on once she noticed the empty bassinet next to Jenells, "where's the other baby" She said putting her down. "It died as soon as it came out" I told her, Even though she didn't really like me like that I could tell she had sympathy for me.

___________
TO BE CONTINUED

LETS GET MORE ACTIVE IN THE COMMENTS FOR ACTIVE UPDATES 🖤🖤🖤
Sorry for any errors