𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 55

After everything that happened, Tray ended up leaving and going back to the apartment he had recently bought, he walked in getting approached with a kiss on the cheek by Michelle.

The whole reason for Tray and India's "break" was for Michelle, she did some research on google after coming overly obsessed with him and put a love spell on him but she was too dumb to know that the love spell would break if Tray returned back to the one he really loved and he did.

Michelle told him to leave India and come up with an excuse after she finished the spell, basically you're supposed to read a bible scripture backwards and put a piece of the persons hair inside the Bible then into a freezer and spray some perfume shit on their clothes, it's just very unholy.

"Hey" She smiled.

Tray gave her a small smile and nod before walking past her, he sorta found about what she did but he didn't know how to react. The old Tray would kill her but he wasn't gonna do that, he felt that India should handle the situation once she found out.

Michelle gave him a death stare as he continued to sit himself down on the couch and text India. She took a glimpse at his phone and noticed that he was texting India and immediately came up with a plan, but I can't tell y'all what the plan is yet.

Meanwhile India smiled in bed as she texted Tray back, she was at Derek's house just for a normal hang out. Derek came off way too friendly and it made her all types of suspicious but maybe he was just tryna get her to be interested in him, "so you hungry?" He asked her. "Nah I'm okay, thank you for asking" she told him not looking up from her phone.

There's something India should watch out for about Derek, y'all think Blades crazy? Well he's way worse but it'll all unfold one day.

"You've been in your phone all day, maybe you should go"

India put her phone face down and scrunched up her face. "I'm sorry Derek I was just talking to a friend that's all, my attentions all on you now okay?"

"Good" he smiled.

India asked got a little freaked out of how his mood just changed like that but ignored it.

"You know maybe I can have all your attention everyday, you can move in with your kids and I can give you everything you want"

"I don't know about all that, I barley know you and I'm tryna relaunch my singing career since I've been gone from the industry"

"Well I have my connections I can help you with that India"

"You talk good Derek" she laughed.

"It's not talk when it's true"

"I'll think about it but I gotta get to know you first, you might be a killer" India laughed.

"I totally understand"

If you're wondering where Alissa, Jenell, and Josiah are they're with India's dad he got out the hospital not too long ago and had no problem watching them.

"Well now that we got that out the way I want you to know that, if you're gonna date me you gotta know about my baby daddy Blade, he's very possessive over me and overprotective so just watch what you do and how you move around him he's crazy"

"Oh I ain't scared, he met his match"

"What you mean?"

"Nothing come on, let's go watch something on Hulu" Derek told her changing the subject and grabbing the remote.

She nodded as he picked a random movie laying his head on her lap.

India doesn't know what she's getting herself into, at all but she just has to know the hard way .

Weeks later, they got closer and closer while Tray kicked Michelle to the curb he didn't want her to begin with he just didn't wanna be rude about it because of the voodoo stuff she had going on.

India slowly but surely got over Tray but they were still in a sexual relationship, but it wasn't as intimate anymore it was just quick sex and they would go on with their day. But today was the day she had to cut everything off, she wanted things to work out because she finally came to her senses that maybe her and Tray shouldn't be together at all.

India and Tray met up at the park with the kids and watched them play while Jenell was sleep in her stroller. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Tray asked making eye contact, "Well you know how we aren't together but we're just sleeping together?" Tray just nodded meaning for India to continue talking.

"We should end this whole thing, go our separate ways and be friends. I'm moving on but I'll always love you and I thank you for the beautiful kids you've blessed me with but it's not working no more, you know what I'm saying?"

"So you got the kids and that's it?"

"Maybe that's the truth Tray but, dealing with you I might get in a lot of danger and you know that's the truth just let me go and never come back this break is becoming into a real break up"

Tray just nodded before getting up from the bench him and India sat on and walked away, she hurt his feelings really bad but things happen for a reason. He was once again lonely and had no choice but to turn back to the streets.

"Come on kids let's go" India shouted getting up from the bench, Josiah and Alissa ran over to India with smiles on their faces. "He's gone" Josiah said , India nodded while Alissa smile dropped.

She pushed Jenells stroller and made her way to Derek's car, he smiled and gave her a hug. "A new chapter in life" She told him before getting the kids in the car.

Later that day around 11pm Tray went to his warehouse (he has multiple warehouses in popular locations). He was currently drinking Hennessy straight out the bottle, crying and everything.

"Damn she hurt you that bad" Blu said trying to hold in his laugh.

"Yes nigga! I don't even wanna be on this earth anymore, I fucking love her ass"

"She's probably dick struck by another nigga" Key said.

"Why would you- oh my god bro this nigga already considering suicide why the fuck would you say that!" Blu yelled.

"I'm saying the truth damn and hush you telling me not to say some shit when you laughing at him" Key told him

"Well If thats the truth we gotta find out who this dude is" he said.

"Y'all really think she found someone else?" Tray asked breaking down harder into tears.

Blu instantly let out the loudest laugh ever, "oh shit" he said falling onto the floor "My stomach hurt dawg"

"This ain't funny bruh" Tray said wiping away the tears.

"I'm sorry dawg but-" He couldn't finish his sentence he just kept thinking about how ugly Tray looked while crying.

"Bruh shut the hell up, you're childish laughing at this mans pain" Bryce said coming in the room.

"Short ass I know you not talking!" Blu replied getting himself together and off the floor.

"Man I'm short but yo mama like it" Bryce said smiling.

"That wasn't so funny" Blu said.

"Can y'all hush, Tray don't worry we going help you get you're girl back" Key said.

"Track India down" Tray told him.

"Wait What" they all said.

"Y'all heard me track down her location and find that wheres she at now!" He demanded.

"Ight I'll go get my lab top" Key rushed out the room while everyone stared at each other in shock. Tray was gonna have to step a boundary but if that was gonna help him get India back then he had to do it.

To Be Continued

Comment your thoughts and opinions on this chapter and everything that's going on.💗🦋