𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 75

QUESTION OF THE DAY
"mmm is Michelle really dead?"

ANSWER: IMMA HEAD OUT

she's dead y'all okay, don't worry she won't be back EVER🙂

(Quick note to new writers stop copying my shit come up with your own thing, thanks it's not that hard and you can take small ideas from my book that's cool JUST GIVE CREDIT!!! 🙂 some of y'all writers be copying chapters from Vixen as if I can't notice or peep it but I can, so please stop and if you think this is directed to you then it is, I made up the whole personality thing to regroup myself from being like other trairi Wattpad writers)

Now let's go on with the chapter 😊.

Okay but like this sex scene horrible, I'm sorry but I haven't wrote one in a while so it's really rusty, I trieddddd.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
They both felt that same familiar spark and euphoria take over them, India closed her eyes tightly and felt a presence come over her.

And it wasn't Ocean.

Welcoming India New Personality "Mari"

Mari is a mix of Ocean and Indi, she tends to become very aggressive and passionate when it comes to her sexual desire. She likes things her way, Mari is very dominant and demanding also tends to get jealous easily.

India opened her eyes revealing a gray color with a blue core making Mari come into light, Tray didn't notice he was too into the feeling he was getting from being inside of India.

That's when he heard a low deep moan and chuckle come from India, making him stop. Tray looked around confused before she started to say something, "Why'd you stop!" She yelled still moaning a bit. Tray still looked confused before resuming his slow strokes on Mari.

And within in a few seconds the both them were on the couch in the riding position, Mari sucked on Trays neck while bounced up and down making him groan curse words lowly under his breath. Mari placed her hand on Trays neck and chocked him, she bit her lip seeing him in a vulnerable position. She loved this control, meanwhile Tray was scared for his life .

He was getting close to his climax by the way she clenched her walls around him, Blade and all of Trays other personalities went away while he became a better person. Or so he thought, Tray rolled his eyes in the back of his head before Mari noticed they slowly turned green.

Welcome back Tyrese🌚

Mari continued to suck on his neck leaving dark love marks everywhere, while the grip Tyrese had on her waist got tighter and tighter but she didn't mind, she loved pain.

This some weird shit... I can't keep writing this...

She moaned loudly making a picture fall off the wall, they didn't take note of that. They both continued to make love enjoying this new feeling, Tyrese always knew his heart belonged to Ocean but Mari was better in so many ways.

"Mmm Yes" She moaned as her voice boomed in his ear. Tyrese groaned in response while she gripped onto his shoulders digging her nails in his bare skin. They went on and on until they both reached their point, falling asleep together on the couch full of weakness.