𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 63

~omniscient

India and Michelle got closer and closer, but changes started to happen in Josiah. When he was born Josiah his eyes would change color but it wasn't such a big deal but now it's happening again, but it's worse all his feelings were starting to be released and he didn't know how to control it. Josiah sat with his back against the wall in his room as he heard voices talk to him, telling him to do all these bad things he didn't know what this whole thing meant but he was afraid of it.

Luckily India was there, she came inside his room and saw him crying, "Josiah what's wrong?" She asked.
When he looked up and India saw his green glowing eyes she knew exactly what was going on. "Josiah listen to mommy, close your eyes and breathe, just breathe and It'll be over" India said holding him, Josiah did as his mother said and within seconds he went back to his normal self. "Mama? What just happened to me?" Josiah said as India let him go, "don't worry jojo but if that happens again just do what I told you" India said a little frightened at what she just witnessed. She had to tell Tray immediately just for the future and before it got worse.

India later on that day
"Tray I'm just scared, I don't want him to go out into the world with personalities without knowing how to control them" India told Tray as they sat on their bed. "I understand but he'll be fine he's in the mental state right now so it's nothing to worry about" Tray said. "I guess" She sighed cuddling under him, as the day went by Josiah still sat in his room alone as the voices got worse and worse.

He still didn't understand why this was happening Josiah has seen stuff like this happen to his dad but why him? . Meanwhile Chyna and India were gonna hang out again today, Michelle was jealous of their friendship because it made her plan harder. So she had to find out a way for her to go but it wasn't gonna be right now.

They both walked through the mall in forever 21 looking through all the cute clothes they had, "Is this cute?" Chyna asked as she showed her a pink long sleeve crop top. "Yeah I like that" India says with a big smile. Suddenly she felt that something bad was gonna happen to Josiah, it was like a mother's institution. That's so raven tease. India stared a bit before she saw something, Josiah was being held hostage by some guy she couldn't really see his face.

"Mom help me!" Josiah shouted.

India gasped before what she say faded away, "Um India? You cool?" Chyna asked. "Uh yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking" India said snapping back to herself.

Josiah and the kids were with Michelle so everything was gonna be fine right?

"You sure?"

"Yes Chy I'm fine" She told her.

India and Chyna went to a theme park after they finished shopping, and got back home late at night. India walked in the house as a note fell from the door, she closed the door and picked it up.

"We have your kids come to 578 peach avenue with an amount of  $60,000 or the oldest is dead" the note said.

"Tray!" India yelled as she crumbled up the piece of paper. Tray came downstairs with a confused expression on his face, as he ate a bag of chips  "Are you still selling drugs?" India asked in anger. "No why?" Tray answered, "Don't lie!" She yelled.

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about!"

"If you're not selling drugs then why did someone take Josiah? And why is this person asking for money?" India said. Tray said quite as India gave him a death stare, "Tray answer me!" She yelled. "Okay! Okay! I lied to you I'm still selling drugs that 9-5 job shit ain't for me" he told her.

"Someone took Josiah and the kids again! You put this family in jeopardy once a again Tray!" India said with more than rage. "I'm sorry, I didn't want this shit happen" Tray said trying to explain himself.

"I don't wanna hear that, get dressed we gotta get our son bring some money too" She demanded before going back outside to get in the car. India said in the passenger side as she waited for Tray, everything was perfect and this happened. Tray barged out the house with a gun and a suit case. Tears streamed out of India eyes as he got in the car, "Stop crying were gonna get the kids okay" Tray said starting up the car. He drove off fast, him and India was mad as hell which was good. Whoever took the kids didn't know what was coming there way.

TO BE CONTINUED THIS IS SHORT FOR A REASON

PART TWO COMING SOON.

What will happen next?

Let's gets this chapter over 20 comments 🌚