𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 59

~this fucking fanbase is so toxic, wishy washy and horrible like some of y'all make me so damn sick.

Anyways on the chapter.

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔞🦋
I woke to freezing cold water getting thrown on me, "Wake up!" Derek said  as I tried to move around but I couldn't, he had me tied up. "Where am I?" I questioned him looking around, "Houston" He told me. "Why am I here!" I yelled at him. "We're getting married, don't you like the dress I picked out for you?" Derek said making me acknowledge the white dress I had on along with the ring on my finger. "Where's my kids?!" I asked.

"Come on let's eat some of the cake I made for our wedding" he said bringing a piece of red velvet cake to my face, I turned my head signaling I wasn't gonna eat it. Derek grabbed my face roughly and smashed the cake in my face. "It's good isn't it?" He asked but I didn't give him a response, "Come on answer me!" He shouted. "Let me go! And where's my kids!". "They're sleep okay, just be quite I bought this house in Houston so it could just be us and the new baby, no more Tray just us" he said smiling. "Trays Josiah, Alissa and Jenells dad And I want him to be in their life still"I told him, "oh really even after he beat your ass in front of your kids?" Derek asked with a chuckle.

"You don't understand so don't speak on it". "India honestly, I'm trying all I want is for you to love me but he's in the fucking way!" He yelled with tears flowing down his face. "Derek just let me go, leave me alone please you aren't the one for me you got problems and I'm not tryna stress myself out"I said, As soon as those words came out my mouth his eyes filled up with rage and anger, "You're gonna marry me".

"You know what I'll let you go, I'll take you home and never bother you again" He said putting a smile on his face. Derek got closer to me and took the rope he had wrapped around me and loosened it. "There, now imma go get the kids stay still" he said. I threw the rope across the room and wait there patiently and uncomfortable. Unexpected Derek came back in the room, grabbed me by the neck and slammed my head on the floor, He said something but I couldn't hear anything his words were inaudible and my eyes teared up. His grip got tighter and he kept banging my head on the floor, then I blacked out.

Hours later
I laid on a uncomfortable mattress curled up in a ball, Derek came in the room with Jenell in his arms. "Look at the pretty baby" He said rocking her back and forth. "Give me my baby" I said sitting up. "Jenell tell your momma to be quiet" Derek said mean mugging me. I wanted to snap so bad, but I couldn't because Indi and all my other crazy personalities were gone.

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶🦋
"She's not answering" I said throwing my phone at the wall, "I found something" Key said showing me his computer. It showed India's location, "So Blade what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know but imma find a plan" I said.

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔞🦋
"Can you please take me home!" I yelled at him as I slipped on the pants he gave me. "You aren't going anywhere" he laid Jenell in a dirty crib and walked over to me. "Let me go!" I shouted again, Derek put his hand over my mouth and I bit it. He pulled his hand away yelling a bit.
He raised his hand and slapped me, I held my face and looked down. "Don't start that crying shit, be quite" Derek said."Now imma be right back, don't you dare think about escaping I will kill you" He pulled a pistol out from his pocket and put it to my head. "Get that gun out my face",He gave me a smirk and put the gun back in his pocket before leaving the room.

My stomach started hurting the pain was so extreme, and the twins started to kick hard. That's when I felt something spill down my leg. My water broke, "Derek!" I yelled. He came in the room quickly with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong why are you yelling?", "my water broke take me home now!" I said.

"Ight hold on, my baby's coming" he said packing a bag.

Someone started banging on the door and he looked confused as scrunched up his face, Derek opened the door and we both were shocked by who it was. Tray had came for me, "What are you doing here?" Derek asked with a smile but I could tell his blood was boiling.

"India wasn't answering the phone and she left her location I was worried"

"Well we had to leave because someone tried to set our house on fire" Derek said but that was a lie.

I groaned in pain when another contraction came, which made their attention turn to me.

"Are you okay India what's going on?" Tray asked rushing to me. "Yeah I'm okay but these labor contractions are bad" I said standing up. "I'll help you get settled in the car come on, Derek you get the kids" Tray said grabbing my hand while Derek mean mugged him.

We walked downstairs and left the house, "Now why are you guys really here? Because I know that little fire story was a lie" Tray said helping me in his car. "I tried getting the kids ready so we could leave but he knocked me out and I woke up hear in a wedding dress" I said.

"Don't worry India, this will be all over soon" He said getting in the car with me while Derek came outside with the kids. They got in the back sat before Tray drove off to the hospital.

TO BE CONTINUED 💗

I know this chapter may be confusing and I know some of y'all want Tray and India together and Derek dead.

But I promise I know what I'm doing.