𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 92

I'm sorry for the short chapter

This book will be ending soon

We have 9 chapters left..
So be on the look out

"Shit" he cursed under his breath. Jessica just sat on the other line quiet, "Don't worry we got this.. we can take care of the baby" Josiah said breaking the awkward silence.

"But I'm too young and after I had that miscarriage the doctors said it can be deadly for me to carry another child, I'm not fully developed all the way" Jessica explains. "So what you wanna do?" Josiah asks, "I've already told my mom and she's been thinking about putting the baby up for adoption" She mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

"Adoption? But what if I wanna keep the baby" Josiah pouts. He really wanted his own family plus he had the money to take care of the baby.

Considering the fact that he's a drug dealer.

"Okay but I wanna go to college I don't need all that baggage babe" Jessica said and he just nodded, "it's a deal.. how far along are you" Josiah sighed.

"I'm 3 months"

"Are you sure you wanna do this"

"Yes Josiah"

"Ight bruh I'll talk to you later" Josiah told Jessica before hanging up in her.

JOSIAH POV

The hell is wrong with Jessica

Like I know she doesn't want a baby right now but I do, it's stupid to put the baby up for adoption because while she's pregnant she's gonna be attached to the baby anyway.

But I'll support her decision, I was just excited to be a father.

I could be a better father than tray.

I will always be better than him.

I'll make sure of it.

——————
<back to third person>
Josiah sighed before putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys before leaving his grandmas house.