𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 83

-third person
Months go by and Josiah was doing just fine, the judge at the Juvenile Detention Center decided to shorten his sentence to ten months because he was doing good, if he stayed out of trouble he could get out of juvie with bail.

But things weren't going so good for India.

India fell into depression, even though she was pregnant she had lots of sad emotions running through her. The voices from years ago came back and they were worse, at times like this she would lean on Tray but she didn't feel comfortable knowing that Tray moved on.

Yes, Tray got a new girlfriend.

India was happy for him, but they were still married they never got a divorce because of the effect it would have on the kids.

India sat in the house home alone as she stared at Trays contact, she wanted to call him so bad but at the same time she didn't. She needed him really bad, if India didn't call him she would've did something that's life threatening.

So She called his number and put it on speaker, it rang a couple times before he answered. "Hey" India said while her voice cracked, "Hey India, what's wrong?" Tray asked noticing the tone in her voice. "I just need you to come over so we can talk... I really need you right now" India explained.

Even though she wanted Tray to stay far away from her at the moment she just needed him right now all that other stuff didn't matter. The only time India and Tray only really communicated was about the kids, India would come over to his house and bring them over then pick them up.

Just because she didn't want him to know where she lived.

A smirk appeared on Trays face but India couldn't see that since they were on a regular call. "I'll be there in a few just send time the address" Tray said, they both said their goodbyes before hanging up.

India texted him the address and he texted back with a 'bet' as a response.

India sighed before getting up and looking in the mirror her eyes were puffy, her lips were swallow, and her hair was all over the place due to all the crying she did today. India mostly cried about her and Tray not being able to work things out, Josiah being in juvenile prison, and cancer being in her life for the second time.

She still never told no one about her having cancer again because she didn't want people to worry about her, she was gonna take her medicine and leave everything up to god.

A Hour Later
India shot up instantly out of her peaceful nap after hearing a loud knock on the front door downstairs. She yawned before getting up to get the door, it was Tray which was expected. He looked totally different which caught her off guard, she hadn't seen him since February and it's currently April, he had brought his waves back and finally grown his beard out.

"You gone stare or give me a hug?" Tray asked making India roll her eyes before laughing, they hugged each other and India just smelled him, acknowledging that he was wearing one of her favorite cologne . They pulled out the hug and stared at each, the love was still there obviously.

"Come in" India said while stepping out the door frame causing Tray to walk in, India closed the door and locked it while Tray stared at everything in the house.