𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 62

India
"India!" Someone yelled, "India wake up!" The person said again but this time they slapped me causing me to finally wake up. You wouldn't of guessed who I saw, "Derek?" I said in so much confusion. "So you really thought you were gonna leave? You really thought I was gonna cry and be alone again? Well you thought wrong!" He said with a knife behind his back.

"This is a dream! It has to be" I said as my breathing got heavier and faster. "It's not a dream, this is real but if I can't have you India then no one can" Derek places the knife upon my neck and sliced it, I chocked and coughed while blood gushed out of me I was in so much pain but suddenly the pain went away. Derek disappeared in the start then a bright light beamed in my eyes.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM- B.I.G🌚
"Look! She's awake go get the doctor" Chyna said as I squinted my eyes to adjust from the bright lights. "Why am I here? what happened?" I asked her as I sat up, "Well some weirdo at the party stuck you a needle filled with some poisonous drug and tried leaving to leave with you but I called the cops before he could" she explained. "Did you at least catch a glimpse at the guys face?".

"Um not really, I mean he was brown skin with curly hair but I couldn't really see his face" Chyna said, seconds later Tray came in the room with a doctor. "Hi Ms.Marie how you feeling?" He asked, "I'm feel fine" I told him with a sigh. "Well all the drugs from the needle are out your system, you're free to go home" The doctor said, "Alright, is that all I need to know?" I questioned. "Yeah that's about it, I'll get out your hair now" He smiled before leaving the room.

"I'm glad you're okay" Tray said kissing me on the forehead as I blushed. "I gotta go y'all, my boyfriend bugging me I'll see you later India" Chyna said getting up from her seat, we said our goodbyes before she left.

Tray handed me my clothes that I wore last night and once I got dressed we went went home.

~omniscient
derek

"How could you let her slip away?! How could you be so stupid?" Michelle said pointing her fingers in Derek's face. "Look I'm sorry I could've had her in her friend wasn't there" he said explaining himself.

Derek and Michelle met in high school a few years back, after Michelle and India's fall out she told him about everything. She told Derek to meet India at the club a few months ago and have sex with her, Michelle wanted him to get her in comfortable place with him so that he could kill her. But Derek had his own plans..... unfortunately that plan didn't work, so they came up with something else. Michelle and Derek continued to track India down but this time everything wasn't gonna be so obvious. The guy India danced on last night was Derek and he was the same guy who injected her with the needle.

What are y'all thoughts?

"Derek you're so stupid, I don't fucking like her even though she's my sister and you know that so why do you keep messing shit up!" She yelled once more slapping him, "Look I tried!  Why can't you do this on your own?" Derek asked as he held his face. "You know what I will, just give me some time, but until then find more information" She told him.

Tray was the only reason why she didn't like India, one little kids and now she's overly obsessed and mad that she can't have him. So this plot she was working on was gonna be extreme but this time not so quick she was gonna do it when the time was right and her way.

India (later that day)
India and Tray were currently having family time with the kids, but it shortly got interrupted when someone knocked on the door. "I'll go get it" India said as she put Kyrie in Tray arms, her happy expression changed once she opened the door. She totally didn't wanna see Michelle because of what happened last time.

"Before you get all hostile, can we please talk like grown woman?" Michelle said with a innocent look in her eyes, India felt that family comes first so she closed the door and stepped outside to talk to her. "Go ahead talk" India said crossing her arms, "Well I'm sorry for doing all that stuff to you I was jealous of you, but I'm all over that and I hope you can do the same I really love you and don't wanna lose the bond we created" Michelle said looking India right in the eye.

"I forgive you it only takes a real woman to do what you just did"  India said with a sly smile. "Can we hug it out?" Michelle asked, India took a deep breath before pulling her into a hug. India smile got bigger she was glad to have her sister back, but on Michelle's end she smirked.

This was only the beginning of the plot.

sorry this is so short, I'm tired but plz comment thoughts and opinions 💕