𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 69

Y'all might get pissed at me for what's about to happen in this chapter but oh well, YALL THOUGHT SHIT WAS SWEET🌚😭

Song of the day- Frozen by Sabrina Claudio 🏓❤️

recap
India grabbed her silk robe from the closet and put it on before going to the bathroom, she closed the door and ran some hot bath water. Once everything was prepared India took off the robe, got in the tub staring at the wall. India eyes got heavy as she slowly started going under water, she didn't wanna breathe so she held her breath escaping the matrix

𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞/𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
I jumped out of my sleep and felt that extra weight on the other side of the bed was light, India wasn't laying next to me anymore. I noticed the bathroom light was on meaning she was in there, so I decided to check up on her. I went inside the bathroom and saw her laying in the tub of water with blood, I quickly pulled her from under the water and she gasped for air. I laid her on the bathroom floor and grabbed her robe putting it over her, "Indiana what did you do?" I asked while she coughed. She said quite while her eyes welled up with tears.

I waited for a response but she didn't say anything, I continued to stare at the blood filled water before India slowly got up from the ground. "I'm sorry I lost our baby" India told me before running out the room going down stairs.

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉

Tray broke down in tears as he heard those words, this was the second child they lost. They did everything right, but due to India stressing and loosing air for a long time she lost their baby. She sat on the couch with her knees again her chest as her whole body felt sore and uncomfortable, "You never do things right" Indi said in India's head."Why are you back?" India asked. "You need me for what's going to happen" Indi told her, "I don't need this right now I just lost my baby" India said tearing up thinking about it again. "And who's fault is that you let that sister of yours stress you out" Indi laughed, "You're laughing at me loosing my baby? You're sick" India said.

"No bitch- I'm not laughing at that I'm laughing at how you're so scared of her as if I don't exist" Indi told India, Tray came back downstairs all dressed and stared at India before leaving the house. He got in his car and drove to the trap, he hadn't been there in a while and he needed to get away. Tray did want to support his wife but he wasn't in the right state of mind, "Look who's back!" Key yelled. "Mr. Boss man!" Bleu shouted, "Wassup" Tray nodded before sitting down. "Why you here? I thought you had a family" Bleu asked, "Where the bitches at?" Tray questioned ignoring Bleu. "Bruh you tripping you just got married" Key said, before Tray could say anything a light skin girl walked through the door.

Tray admired her short hair, her curves and her plump full lip while he drank what ever Key gave him.

He had took many shots of Hennessy before he was fully drunk and she sat next to him.

say hello to Essence.

"Who you?" He asked, "I'm Essence" She said with her thick Atlanta accent. "Oh I'm Blade" Tray said with a smile, "I know who you are" Essence smirked.

Hours later

"So uh you single?" Tray questioned, "Yes but you aren't" Essence laughed. "What?" He said laughing with her, "I can see that ring on your finger you know I'm not blind, stupid, or slow" She said. "Man don't worry about all that shit, but can I get your number?" Tray asked pulling his phone out."Um I guess" She said taking the phone. Essence put in her number before handing Tray back his phone. "I'll talk to you later I gotta head out Blade" Essence told Tray as they both got up.

"Can I get a hug?"

Essence rolled her eyes before giving Tray a hug, he was extremely drunk and wasn't thinking. He kissed her on the cheek before pulling out the hug. Essence smirked before she walking away, Tray turned around as his friends shook their head. "The fuck y'all looking at?" He asked. "You wrong bruh" Key said, "Shut up servant and drive me home" Tray said throwing his car keys to him.

Key drove home Tray and got a Uber to go back to the trap after he dropped him off, Tray stubbled his way in the house while India stayed on that same spot of the couch for hours, feeling hurt mentally and physically. "Where you been?" India asked, "Out" Tray said.

"I really need you". "I'm going to bed" he told India as he walked upstairs, India was so confused on why he acted this way, usually a man supports his wife or girlfriend through the struggles but he let the liquor get to his head and express his feelings for him. He wanted to man up and be there for India but the old Tray told him not to and he listened.

The next day went by and they became distant while India's body healed from the miscarriage, she had to wear a pad daily due to the blood clogs and heavy bleeding. India mostly stayed in bed crying while Tray ignored her all the time he was being extremely stupid. "Mommy are you okay?" Alissa asked, "Yes mommy's fine" India said."I wanted another sister" Alissa pouted sad.India looked down and took a deep breath before Josiah came to take Alissa's attention of everything and they left closing the door.

"Why won't you talk to me?" India asked Tray who was playing fornite. Tray glanced at India before continuing to play his game, "I didn't want us to lose this baby Tray if you think I'm the blame for this I'm sorry" she said touching his shoulder. "I never said that" He told her as he backed away from her, "Then what's up with you being so mean to me" India said concerned .

"I just came to my senses that's all"

"And That is?"

"You talk too much leave me alone bruh!" Tray told India as he grew irritated.

Remember how I said the old Tray wouldn't let him show sympathy.. well let's just say the old Blade is back too.

"So is this you're way of telling we're done?"

"Maybe it is" Tray said standing up, India chuckled before looking at the ring on her finger. She slid it off slowly at the ring before she threw it at Tray, "Now we're officially done!" India yelled crying.

TO BE CONTINUED