𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 84 pt3

3 days later
SORRY FOR THE THE ERRORS

"Get the twins ready we gotta go to the hospital, grandma is downstairs waiting for us" Jenell spoke while putting on her hoodie, the hospital finally found a family member to contact about the shooting, which was Tray mom.

"Alright" Alissa said.

India was in a coma and they were doing surgery's on Tray. No one had found out about Ashely's death either, but Jenell was pretty sure that Tray would be pretty down about her death even though she was the cause of this whole thing.

Josiah was gonna be out in a week. He had heard about what happened to Angela, he didn't know who did it but he sure as hell was happy. But thing was she wasn't even dead.

Jenell had never even killed her, she just gave her bad brain damage but she survived. No one knows where she is, but she'll end up making a return into Josiah's life soon, like always.

"Y'all ready?" Alissa asked while they all went downstairs, Jenell just nodded while the twins said nothing.
"Hi my grand babies" Their grandma spoke while they got into her mini van, "Sup grams" Kyrie said nonchalantly.

She smiled but it quickly faded away noticing how everyone wasn't in a good mood, but she understood so she just kept her mouth shut and drove.

AT THE HOSPITAL
"So Mrs. Billingsley we have some bad news about Tray, he's had many surgery's down while in the hospital but it could be a tough recovery and he may never walk again" The doctor said while Trays mom just nodded.

"And as for India she may not wake up, and the baby may die but with the right treatment while she's in the coma she maybe be able to give birth after waking up but she may die right after which is mostly likely to happen" He continues to talk while Alissa thought about what she said to her mother during the whole situation when India decided to leave.

She felt bad for what she had said, and didn't wanna lose India, she wanted to apologize. But if she lost that opportunity she wouldn't know how to feel, she couldn't lose her mom without doing what was right.

"Can we see them?" Jenell asked the doctor. "Yeah you can see Tray because he's awake now but, we don't know if he'll be able to talk but if he does let us know please" The Doctor replied. And with that the doctor showed them to Trays room, he had all these tubes and stuff attached to him. "Hey dad you okay?" Jenell asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

He just blinked and looked at all his surroundings, Tray wanted to say something but couldn't. "Come on say something" Jenell said. Once again Tray just blinked and the sounds of the heart monitor filled the room, Alissa was gonna speak before Jenell phone started ringing.

"I'll be back" she told everyone before getting up to leave the room. "Hello" Jenell answered, "Hey its m-m-me Jessica" She said over the phone.
"Oh wassup?" Jenell asked, "I'm outside of the hospital I need to see you" She told her.

"How do you kn- never mind I'm coming" Jenell sighed before hanging up the phone, she then remembered that they shared each other's location since they were just that close. Jenell made her way outside the hospital and she saw Jessica sitting there on a bench.

"Hey Jessica" She spoke while sitting next to her, "Hi" Jessica replied with her head down. "What's wrong, why I can't see your face?" Jenell asked.