𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 46

"Time is ticking" Wendy says getting impatient, "I want my daddy" Alissa cried. "Does she ever shut up?" Blu says, "Leave the kids alone, take the tape off India's mouth I wanna talk to her". Blu goes over to India and rips the tape harshly off her mouth making her screech, "now that the tape is off, talk! Tell me why you did it" Wendy said. "She was trying to kill Tray" India said, "I'm tired of hearing that but I want to ask you a serious question do you just go around getting with married men?". "They we're divorced when I got pregnant with my first child", "but were they divorced when you guys had sex in her bed? Or were they divorced when you guys met? No they weren't and black people say we're home wreckers and we try stealing 'their men' how ironic" Wendy laughed sarcastically.

"Why am I being blamed for Trays actions, he wanted me. Why is it that when a woman gets cheated on they blame the other woman it take two to tango and besides I told Tray I didn't get down like that's whole reason why they got a divorce he didn't want Jennifer" India says. "You know if you never met Tray you wouldn't be in this predicament, you could've easily turned him down but you didn't".

"I didn't turn him down because it's my life and my decisions, you followed me after the whole situation happened two years ago and why are you so mad I had kids with Tray you guys weren't together so how does me being with Tray effect you" India said. "Actually we were, I don't even care for Jennifer I'm actually glad that she's gone she stole Tray from. The real problem I have with you is because you took him as well, when he got a divorce with Jennifer the plan was for to kill her and we would run off to some other country but he cut things off between us because of YOU" Wendy says.

"Did you stop to ask yourself why you aren't with Tray? Well I'll tell you you're crazy more crazier than your sister sorry to say but Tray never loved neither of you guys" India said in the meanest way possible. "I'm not crazy" Wendy smiles getting in India's face, "move!" She said. "I'll show you crazy Ms.India" Wendy laughed, before she could reach for the gun that was next to her someone banged on the door "it's them" Blu said. "Open it" Wendy said not keeping her eyes off India.

"Stop staring at me" India said as Blu let Tray and her dad in the room. "Ohhhh look your daddy's here!", "help me! get me away from this crazy bitch, please get her away from me dad!" she said. "Don't worry I got this" Kelvin said, "Come on let her go" Tray said making Wendy snap her head towards his direction. "No! you can take those ugly kids of yours but leave her I'm killing her simple" Wendy said. "Don't call my kids ugly!" India said kicking her in the face, as soon as she did that multiple men came in the room pointing guns at India. "Kill her now!" She says. Before they could pulled the trigger Tray stared at the five men and they were thrown to the wall and fell to the ground as their blood gushed out there head.

"What the heck-" Wendy said confused, "Wendy...I'm sorry for treating you like I did, come here I wanna make this right I'll be all you need" Tray said making Wendy melt and India's blood bowl. "Yo What are you doing?" Kelvin said but Tray ignored, she walked over Tray and they hugged, he caressed her stomach only to punch her right in the gut making her gasp for air. Trays hand went right through Wendy's stomach, he pushed her to the ground as his hands were filled with her guts. India and Kelvin were in shock even though they've seen Tray kill before they never seen no shit like this, it alerted both of them making them know that Trays personalities got worse.

India noticed that same look and color in his eyes, you guys already know who it was.... Blade.

But those seconds of Blade were over once Tray came back into presence.

Tray looked around in shocked, he dropped Wendy's guts that he had in his hand and looked down in disgust but disappointment at the same time, he was doing so good with the new power he discovered he thought Blade was finally gone, but Blade only came to help not to kill for fun which is good and bad.

He totally forgot both of his kids were watching him the whole time, he never wanted them to witness this even though they saw him slap around India this wayyyy worse..

"Um let's go" Tray said as Kelvin let India the kids loose.

.......
The whole car ride back to India's house was silent, Alissa was stunned by her dads action she seen him hit India but she was only a baby so she wouldn't remember but now she understands why her dad isn't around she was always saw him as Superman but that whole image changed.

.......

Sorry this is short I had a really bad headache while writing this so I just left it there, excuse any errors I'll fix them later.

-quick question y'all want more sex scenes???, because I got soooo many ideas🌚