𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 95

Y'all didn't get the last chapter to 100
comments so don't get mad about what's going to happen in chapter 100.

Btw 6 more chapters until this book ends.

Then I will release part 3.

And after part 3 is done part 4 will
Be released.

After part 4, I will be done with the toxic series.

Today was the day that India would return home, the fact that Josiah has brought Jeremiah back to life would be a big surprise for her.

(please understand that this book is based off fiction and fantasy, so a lot of things won't seem realistic)

But she still had something coming for Tray real soon.

"Get y'all asses up" Grandma Jenny said to Jenell and Josiah.

"Grandma don't be loud Jeremiah sleeping" Josiah mumbled as he snuggled closer to his baby brother.

"Okay but get up, we gotta go get ya mother in twenty minutes so hurry up and wake your sister up and get Jeremiah ready" She told him before leaving the room.

After they all got ready they decided to pick the twins and Alissa up, everybody really missed India. But the only ones that really talked to her was the twins, Josiah and Jenell.

Alissa didn't bother talking to her mother

As soon as Alissa in the car next to Jenell all the tension started rising.

"Naive bitch"Jenell mumbled.

"Unt uh Jenell watch your fucking mouth, you are thirteen years old don't even grown cursing in my motherfucking van. Y'all need to squash that damn beef and be nice to each other for the sake of India and Jeremiah" Jenny told the both of them before driving off.

It was about a two hour drive but it was worth it.

India's lawyer got her record cleared, no one knows how but it's cleared. She has no criminal record which is good, just in case she wanted a job.

"He looks like you to be honest" Alissa said to Jenell referring to Jeremiah.

"Yeah that's because we both look like mom but we got hazel eyes from grandma on our mom side"

(Their eyes change, but Jeremiah and Jenell was born with hazel eyes, Jeremiah eyes is a brownish hazel though)

"Right" Alissa said.

"We're here"

They all rushed out the car besides Josiah, he grabbed Jeremiah safely out his car seat and held onto tight before waiting for his mother.