𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 78

IM BACKKKKKKK🙂

-INDIA-
Tray had been in jail for a few weeks, he was sentenced to five years if no one paid his bail. Luckily I had money saved up, Josiah was finally out the hospital but Alissa didn't talk at all. Kinda reminds of Josiah when he was little he didn't talk to no one, they both keep their emotions in and I hate it."Hey ma" Josiah said walking in the house with Jessica with him, "Hey Jojo.. how you doing Jessica?" I asked. "I'm fine and you?" Jessica replies, "I'm tryna push through I'm dealing with a lot" I explained with a low sigh.

"You gone be okay mom" Josiah told me making me smile a little before he went upstairs with Jessica."Bet not be no type of fucking in my house!" I shouted from downstairs."Don't worry Ms.Billingsley... Josiah stopppp" I heard Jessica say. Damn kids get on my nerves, seconds later Alissa came downstairs and stared at me before sitting down in the couch.

"You sleep good?" I asked.

"Yeah" was all she said.

"Alissa I'm not gonna pressure you to open up but when you ready let me know, I'm finna leave watch the house for me because you know Josiah ain't responsible"She nodded while I grabbed my purse before heading out.

I paid Trays bail at court today, he should be out tomorrow. But would I be wrong for wanting this marriage to end? I mean don't get me wrong I love Tray but it's something every day with him and it's been like that since back in the day, Imma just put up with it but sometimes I feel like one day he might get real mad and kill me if I do the wrong thing.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jessica coming downstairs with tears flowing down her face."What's wrong pretty girl?" I asked concerned."H-H-He's talking to her still, after she put him through all that stuff and he's still talking to her" She cried into my arms."Look stop crying, Josiah just ain't thinking straight. Angela is toxic and she can come back anytime she wants, you gotta find something to make her stay away"

"You're right but...he's so damn stupid, I'm sorry I know that's your son but he really is" Jessica sighed.

"We all been stupid for somebody"

(Nah because she sound old asl... im weakkkkkk)

"I'm gonna go home..it was nice seeing you today" Jessica said wiping her tears before giving me a small hug, "Vise Versa.. be safe hopefully he comes to his senses" I told her while pulling out the hug. All she did was nod before rushing out the door, I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to Josiah's room seeing him stare at the wall.

"I really messed up" was all he said still not making eye contact, "Yeah you did" I replied sitting next to him. "It was a mistake... I accidentally slept with her last month a-a-and I got her pregnant" Josiah."You're only fifte- Josiah come on now I bought you condoms, but why won't you leave this damn girl alone?" I asked. "Because I love her and I don't know why, maybe because we were together for so long but I swear I'm done with her" he sighed putting his hands on his face.

"Does Jessica know about her being pregnant?" I said. He looked at me before nodding, "You better fix this... how do you even know it's your baby" I questioned in confusion. "She stopped talking to that Jermey or whatever his name is I honestly don't care for him but all I know is I'm the only one she's been sleeping with" He explained.

"You believe anything that girl tells you" I shook my head in disappointment. "Look all imma say is just leave her alone.. be there for the baby, if it's yours and try working things out with Jessica I don't know what to tell you" was all I said before getting up and going to my room.

I grabbed the pregnancy test I had took earlier and saw that it was positive, I sighed before putting it in my dresser. All these damn kids, I gotta slow down.

Guess that'll be Tray welcome home gift.

....A DAY LATER....
𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
Everyone scattered and hid in the house waiting for India to arrive with Tray. "Shh" Alissa said Kyrie and Kamyron cuddled under her, they all heard keys jingling and instantly froze when India walked in the door. She turned on the lights while Tray followed behind her, that's when everyone popped out of the spots.

"Surprise!" They yelled making Tray jump, all the kids rushed over to him and embraced a big group hug. "We missed you" Jenell said, "Missed y'all more" Tray replies with a smile.

"Alright... I have a announcement to make" India said clearing her throat, "What's up mom?" Josiah asked, she smirked before pulling the pregnancy test out her purse. Everyone eyes went wide, "I'm pregnant again!" India told everyone with a huge smile on her face.

Everyone grew excited and hugged her, Tray was still in shock. "Baby are you okay?" She asked seeing him hyperventilating. His eyes went to the back of his head and he passed out, "Oh shit" Kyrie said.

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT JUST NE GRATEFUL I UPDATE...

I've been gone for a while and I apologize for that, but if you haven't already go read my new book.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even tho it's trash I tried 🙃

Sorry for any errors 😌