𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 52

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS BECAUSE ATP IDC

Should I end this book with 70 or 60 chapters?

I N D I A
It's been a week since I had Jenell, the kids are really excited about the new baby which was expected. I'm glad they're happy but Tray isn't, he really wanted to meet the other baby so he never comes out the bedroom he just stared at the wall and played the game. My dad is currently in the hospital fighting for his life after what happened, I don't know what side to pick honestly Tray was just being a overprotective but at the end of the day that's still my dad.

I snuck out this morning while Tray was sleep to go see my dad, I just wanted him to be alright. I followed the nurse into the room she told me he was in he laid there with bruises all over his face, a bandage wrapped around his head and the rest is just worse Tray did some bad damage.

"Alright I'll give you guys some time" The nurse smiled before leaving the room closing the door behind her. "Hey Michelle" I said as I felt things get awkward, she just gave me a small smirk as I turned my attention back to my dad. "He's been sleep all day?", "yeah but he'll be awake soon". "Okay that's good, but why you being awkward towards me lately? What I do ?" I asked, "don't worry about I act how I wanna act" Michelle said.

"Attitude much?"

"What's been wrong with you lately?" I added, "I kissed Tray, and I have feelings for him it's simple, whew that felt good to let out" Michelle said. I just stared at her thinking about how I should react. "You don't deserve him to be honest you only care about you and you only" She said, India don't react, be positive, be positive don't snap her neck outta place I said to myself.

"Aww am I hurting your feelings? If you thought we were gonna have a bond, no! I don't like you whatsoever you're nothing compared to me"

"Michelle I think you should be quite, I really don't wanna hurt you so I'm gonna walk away" I said before proceeding to go.

"Just watch what I do" I heard her say.

I ignored and continued to walk out the room, I came for my dad but I didn't want any negative energy around me so I just left.

.......
"Tray!" I yelled walking into the house dropping my purse on the couch.

He didn't respond back meaning he was sleep, on the way upstairs I spotted Josiah in Jenell's nursery tickling her. I smiled at the sight before going into me and Trays bedroom making sure I closed the door just for no interruptions, me and Tray needed a moment alone.

"Hey, you been in here all day?" I asked slipping out my heels, "Yeah" he said concentrating on the game.

"That's all you ever do, you need to her out the house be happy"

He closed his eyes before pausing the came, I stepped back away from him because I really don't know what to expect from him.

"You expect me to be happy when we just lost a baby?" Tray said looking back at me.

"Look all I'm saying is crying everyday and being hurt isn't bring back what we lost, I'm hurt to but it's better to move on"

"Move on? India just shut the hell up at this point, go to sleep and start your damn day over"

"That's not what I meant- you know what be like that Tray, I'll be downstairs watching tv take all the time you need I'm not gonna force you to be happy." Was the last thing I said before going downstairs. I plopped myself onto the couch, grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I ended up falling asleep since nothing was really good on TV.