𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 85

Get ready for Josiah and Jenell killing spree.

1 WEEK LATER
(Sorry all the time skips.. I'm just tryna get straight to this new plot. Excuse errors)

THIRD PERSON

"Alright, dad... you think you can get up a little bit?" Jenell asked Tray while setting up his wheelchair, "No Jenell, just help me up" Tray said with frustration.

Jenell sucked her teeth before helping Tray up and into his wheelchair, "Alissa should be doing this" She mumbled under her breath. No one knew she ran away with Darian all they knew was that Alissa was gone, Jenell suspected he had something to do with all of this.But today was the day Josiah was gonna he out of juvie so all of this family drama was gonna be sorted out soon.

"Well the police are still searching for her" Tray replied before rolling out the room, (I'm sorry but I laughed writing that)."Grandma is coming to pick us up in a minutes to see Josiah so I'll get the twins ready" Jenell told Tray before going to Kyrie and Kamyrn room.

"Y'all dressed?" She asked while Kam was reading a book and Kyrie was playing the game. "Yes bruh now get out" Kyrie said annoyed while Kamryn continued to read his book. "Don't make me whoop you, Kyrie you only eight don't get slapped" Jenell replied.

"Jenell suck my d-" before Kyrie could finish Tray zoomed into the room, "boy watch your damn mouth, the fuck is wrong with you?" He said sternly."Tell your ugly daughter to get out my face" Kyrie sucked his teeth. "Jenell just leave his mean ass alone" Tray sighed, she just rolled her eyes before going downstairs because someone was knocking on the door.

It was their grandma, Jenell gave her a hug before calling everyone downstairs. "I'll go get Tray, you all go get situated in my car" she said making all the kids go outside to her van. Once grandma got Tray in the car and put his wheel chair in the trunk they left.

Minutes later

They all waited outside before hearing a buzzer go off. Josiah came out the door with some guards behind him, Jenell rushed over to him and gave him a big hug. He pulled away and looked at everyone confused.

"Where is mom and Alissa?" Josiah asked pulling out the hug, "When we go home I'll explain everything to you, but don't worry about all that you free now" Jenell spoke making everyone smile. He just chuckled before they all got back into grandmas van, making their way back home.

Their grandma had made a big cake and dinner for Josiah being home, and she had another surprise for him.
"Thanks grandma for all of this" Josiah said giving her a hug, "No problem baby boy anything for you" She smiled, then she walked away once she heard a knock on the door.

Grandma opened the door revealing Jessica who had her curly hair all over the place, Josiah mouth dropped once he saw her. They then shared a hug, "I missed you so much" Josiah said kissing her forehead. "I missed you more but can we go upstairs and talk privately?" She asked while holding his hand tightly. Jessica was extremely nervous about his reaction to the words that were gonna come out her mouth.

"Yeah come on" he said before they made their way up to his room, it still looked the same just how he left it, "So what did you wanna talk about Je?" He asked while closing the door. "So recently I went out the store to get you stuff to surprise you but I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got jumped by Jermey, I lost the baby and everything I've been scared to tell you over the phone so I thought now would be the time" Jessica explains, Josiah just stared at her and took everything in.