𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 67

4306 WORDS

YOUR FAVORITE WRITER COULD NEVER🌚

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
The baecation went well in Hawaii, Tray and India connected more  and got closer which was what their relationship needed to make them stronger. "I'm glad you set this trip" India said as her and Tray held hands walking on the warm sand at the beach.

"It's really nothing India" Tray told her making eye contact, "So you got plans for the wedding?" India asked. "Actually I do" Tray said.

"I wanna get married right away right after we leave Hawaii" India said to Tray making his eyes get wide, "We can do that but I was thinking about a family trip with me you and the kids you can invite friends if you like"

"Where are we going?" India asked, "Dubai" Tray told her."That's perfect babe! A wedding in Dubai!" India yelled in excitement.

"If you say so Ms.Marie"

"It's Mrs.Billingsley now" She corrected him admiring the diamond ring on her finger.

"Are you ready for the changes that's about to happen? That means if we have a problem we're gonna fix it no more talking to old people that we used to fuck with its time for both of us to grow up" Tray told India, "I can totally agree with everything you just said we gotta do some mature shit" She said agreeing.

"Glad we can compromise and be on the same page" Tray said to her before grabbing her face kissing her.

Later that day
India and Tray laid in bed together but India had a hard time falling asleep.

"Indiana Marie Billingsley stop fucking moving damn!" Tray said annoyed by her tossing and turning.

"I'm sorry baby I can't sleep" India pouted.

"Well you better try because I'm tryna sleep" he told her.

India stared at the ceiling before getting out the bed quickly rushing to the bathroom, she got on her knees and threw up in the toilet. "India! You okay?" Tray asked coming in the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm fine-" India tried to say before throwing up more, "It's okay you'll be fine just let it out" Tray said rubbing her back as he held her hair back.

Once she was finished, India brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth out. "India are you pregnant?" Tray questioned while she turned off the water faucet.

"No of course not, but you did pulled out every time we had sex right?" India asked.

Tray just stayed quiet and looked down.

"Tray did you pull out!" She yelled.

"No" He admitted.

India closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she hoped she wasn't pregnant her and Tray had enough kids to deal with.

"It's not that bad India relax, if you are pregnant I'm here through out everything the same way I was here for Josiah, Alissa, Jenell and the kids"

"But I wanted to wait Tray that's why I'm reacting like this"

"It's not my fault you fertile as hell" he laughed.