𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 84 pt 2

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I'm not in the right state of mind. My brother recently tried to overdose off of pills and is in the hospital right now. So I'm just tryna stay strong for him.

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER

(Thanks for 20k reads😆)

My depression and stuff came back so I'm just tryna be happy, but I'll push through for y'all since this book is ending soon.

Much love from Nae.

If anyone is willing to talk to me please let me know because I feel like I can't open up to no one rn.

Follow me on Instagram @nxaeeeee💕🦋

THIRD PERSON
"Girl why the fuck did you shoot Tray?!" Sabrina whispered yelled to Ashley while they drove off in their get away car.

They planned the whole thing, they meant to shoot India but shot Tray instead.

Either way they both aren't in good condition.

And know you're asking yourself, "Is India and Tray really dead".

"They can't die, the book would be totally off if they did"

Well just keep reading to find out.

"I was nervous, but eh if they both die that's cool with me" Ashley shrugged.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Yo mom isn't picking up the phone!" Jenell said to Alissa. "Dad isn't either! What the fuck is going on!" Alissa shouted as she continued to call Tray.

"Josiah is calling me hold on" Jenell spoke before getting up. "Hello" Jenell answered, "Aye what's going on? Why momma ain't answer me I got some good news for y'all" Josiah said with excitement.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on but wassup? What's the big news?" Jenell asked. "Man So mom finally turned in the bail money and I can get out within a month if I keep up my good behavior I really miss y'all... and I need to speak to Jessica, have you seen her around?" Josiah explains.

"No Jessica ain't been the same, I've tried contacting her many times to check up on the baby but she's been acting weird. But other then than that I'm glad that you're gonna be out soon" Jenell said cracking a smile.

"Man Something ain't right, this shit heavy on my mind. What the fuck is going on with mom and pops bro" Josiah spoke as his voice cracked, as Josiah personalities developed he grew some type of future trait just like India.

He could sense bad vibes and when some shit was gonna go down but always ignored it because 35% of the time he was wrong.

"Don't stress it I'm sure they are fine"

Little did they know they weren't.