𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 88

India had to stay in the hospital longer than usual with the baby because he's premature, so they wanted to make sure the baby was okay and Tray stayed by her side .

"You look so beautiful" Tray said making India smile, "You think you'll be able to walk again?" India asked changing the subject.

Tray just shrugged his shoulders he didn't really care about that he just wanted his son and his wife to be okay.

India sucked her teeth before laying Jeremiah on her chest rocking him, she smiled in his face, he really did look like her.

"After this one, we done and I'm serious Tray.. pull out or I'll get birth control I don't know but I don't want no more crazy kids running around" She laughed while Jeremiah yawned.

"Nah you know I can't pull out- I can't explain it.. just get birth control" he sighed. India rolled her eyes before pulling out her nipple to breast feed the baby.

"I think I'm gonna die soon" India spoke out of the blue, Tray heart dropped once he heard those words come out her mouth. The thought of India not being around made his heart cave in.

"Don't talk like that around him" Tray said shaking his head.

"It's the truth, cancer came back and I could've died if this baby wasn't ready to come out... shit I feel like I was finna die pushing him out" She giggled. Tray just listened, what if she was right? "Maybe it's my time, I don't know but I'm not scared to die" India truthfully continued to talk.

"If you die or leave me in this world alone..India I think I might lose myself- just stop talking like this please man, you scaring me" Tray replied.

India sighed before nodding then they all drifted to sleep, her and Tray stayed up all night talking so they were extremely tired.

••••2 hours layers••••
India quickly shot up from her sleep once she heard a lot of commotion going on, "What the f- where is my baby!" India yelled at one of nurses in the room, "Something happened just relax Jeremiah just had a seizure I'm sure he's gonna be okay" the nurse said putting on a fake smile.

India didn't believe that, her baby wasn't okay and she knew it. Meanwhile Tray was pacing back and forth with tears running down his face, this couldn't happen again. They already lost two babies, Tray just couldn't believe this.

Suddenly the heart monitor Jeremiah was connected to eventually stoped, India froze. Everyone including the doctors as well, "No- do something! Get my baby back!" India yelled with tears rushing down her face.

"There's nothing we can do Mrs.Billingsley" The doctors voice cracked, he felt really bad. He was the same doctor at Jenell delivery, she was supposed to have a twin but that one died as well.

"Please Doc, I can't lose my baby!" She yelled louder pushing one of the nurses on the ground. "Calm down, they're gonna call security" Tray rubs her back calming her down while he held back more tears.

India dropped to her knees, she cried while they took her baby out the room, no one could believe it... Jeremiah was only six days old, and he died just like that.