𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 68

IM BACKKKKKKK🌚

𝒪𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉
They shared a kiss again and got ready to jump over the broom before shots fired. Everyone ducked, but India didn't she got shot right in the stomach. "India!" Tray yelled catching India before she fell to the ground. "India get up please" He said crying, "Get up!".

Will India survive?

Scroll to find out 🌚

"India you alright?" Tray whispered in India's ear, "Yeah I'm fine" she said taking a deep breath. India looked around and seen everyone's happy expression, that was her first panic attack.

Tray dapped up all his grooms while India hugged all her brides, "Congrats sis if he fuck up I'll help kill him" Chyna said in a whisper.

"You crazy Chyna" India laughed.

Tray grabbed India's hand before they both jumped the broom, Josiah and Alissa ran over to them and jumped in Tray arms. "We'll be back soon" He said kissing Alissa forehead.

Tray put the both of them down and handed them back to his mom, "I'm so proud of, and India I never really got to apologize for the things I said to you" Trays mom explained.

"It's fine we're family now all that's behind me" India said with a smile, they exchanged hugs and pulled away once Chyna said something.

"Come on y'all! We got food and music waiting for us!" She yelled.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING.

India and Tray laid in bed naked cuddled up together as they slept in their hotel suite at the Bahamas. Tray opened his eyes and smiled once he saw India in his arms, "Good morning Mr.Billingsley" She said looking up at him. "Morning Mrs.Billingsley" he told her.

"So was it worth a wait?" India asked with a smile. Basically a few days after Tray purposed India made a bet for no sex until their honeymoon, he was a little mad about the whole thing but he made it through, "It's always worth a wait" Tray said.

"But you aren't making me wait again"

"Or what?" India smiled.

"You'll see" He replied before moving her off of him so he could get ready.

India grabbed her phone as it started to vibrate under her pillow, "Hello" she answered. "Hey sissy" Michelle said as she smirked, "Get you're crazy ass off my line" India told her.

"Oh I will, Indiana I just wanted you to know that you're next so watch your back" Michelle laughed as India grew irritated. "You're a lunatic and you're a psychopath" She said before hanging up.

"Hey who was that?" Tray asked as he came out the bathroom, "No one important" India lied. "You sure?" He questioned, "Yeah everything's cool". Tray nodded before going back in the bathroom.

India got up and put her under garments back on, in the corner of her eye she could've sworn she saw Michelle. She fully turned around saw her with a knife in her hand her vision become blurry as she made her eyes wide.

"No! No! No!" India yelled backing up into the wall she got closer and the room started to spin, Michelle raised the knife while India slid down the wall and curled herself into a ball.

"India! What's wrongs?" He said running out the bathroom coming towards her, "Back up" India said as she kept her eyes closed crying.

"India it's me Tray" He told India trying to get her to understand.

India finally opened her eyes and looked around seeing she was gone. "Tray I saw her!" India said having a hard time breathing, "Saw who? Calm down breath please take your time" Tray told her.

"Tray I saw Michelle!"

"Baby she's not here, you can't keep stressing about her it's not good for the baby" He said as he helped her up from the ground, "I keep having these panic attacks and these bad dreams"  India explained.

"Everything's gonna be fine, I already told you we're good she's never gonna touch you or harm this family" Tray said in all seriousness.

All through out the day India couldn't get Michelle off her mind, even though she acted all bold and tough about the situation she was really scared. Michelle could do anything just within a snap of a finger, if India wasn't pregnant she would've already did something. But she had to leave everything in God hands.

They both got back in bed and turned on the Television, "Just relax don't let her ruin what god has planned for us" Tray said wrapping his arms around her. "I promise I won't Tray I don't know what's going on with me" she told him, "Well all I know is that I'm here so if you wanna talk let me know" He said.

a few weeks later after their honeymoon.
India stressed about the whole Michelle thing behind Trays back, she promised him a while back that she wouldn't worry but she was really scared. Michelle continued to send death threats to her, and India felt that they were being watched.

"What you thinking about?" Tray asked noticing a worried and sad expression on her face, "I'm good Tray damn!" India said annoyed. "Calm down or something's goin happen" he warned with a sly smirk.

"You're always thinking negative worried about the wrong stuff" India told him.

"I'm sorry I'm just tryna take away what's ever on your mind"

India rolled her eyes and rubbed her pregnant belly.

"Alright that's enough to the room we go" He said grabbing her by the arm, "Let go of me- Tray stop!" India laughed while he lightly pushed the both of them into their master bedroom. "I told you something was gonna happen if you kept being disrespectful" Tray told her before grabbing india by the chin roughly as they shared an aggressive kiss.

"I'm sorry Tray now stop my feet sore I'm tired" she laughed while he kissed down her neck, "Too late you'll be really tired after this though" Tray said before taking off his shirt.

AHT AHT SLOW YOUR ROLL YA NASTIES NO SEX SCENE TONIGHT.

All I can say is things got rough and slippery 🌚🤽🏽‍♀️.

Tray collapsed on the side of India as they both were out of breath, "Next time you'll know to be nice to me" he said before he dosed off into a deep sleep. India stayed up the whole time while he slept, good sex wasn't going to take away the stress or how she really felt.

India grabbed her silk robe from the closet and put it on before going to the bathroom, she closed the door and ran some hot bath water. Once everything was prepared India took off the robe got in the tub staring at the wall. India eyes got heavy as she slowly started going under water, she didn't wanna breathe so she held her breath escaping the matrix.