𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 64

India and Tray knocked on the door of the address the anonymous person had sent to them, in a few seconds a buff guy opened the door. They walked in only to get roughly pushed in a room, "Well well look who we have here" A lightskin guy with a red durag said holding a gun to Josiah's head. "Let my son go!" India yelled. "This your girl Blade?"The guy asked. "Yeah" Tray told him ready to snap, "Tell her to shut the fuck up!" He said. "Watch It Malik" tray warned him. India was gonna do something but Tray grabbed her arm, "don't do anything yet" he said whispering. India pulled herself together but she couldn't control the anger building up. "What's in the case?" Malik asked, "Sixty Grand". He let go of Josiah and opened the case. "It was good doing business with you" Malik said.

"Now give me my babies" India told him."Aht aht ahhhh, I don't think so" Malik answered. "What hell you mean? Look we gave you you're money so give me my kids I don't have times for these games" She said standing up to him. "Oh so you got a bold one Blade?" He laughed as India face got hot Malik was really testing her. India grabbed him by the shoulder and kicked him in the balls causing him to groan in pain.

All of a suddenly guns were pointed at India and Tray. Their bodies were sink, their eyes twitched as they started to change color, Indi tackled Malik and punched him in the face repeatedly while Blade fought off his crew. Josiah stood and watched his parents snap, he wasn't scared he just never seen the both of them like this. Suddenly India went back to her natural state while Malik and his crew laid on the ground knocked out cold she grabbed Josiah and looked for Jenell, Alissa and the twins . They walked into a dark room and saw Michelle tied up with bruises, "Oh my god Michelle?!" She said rushing over to her.

India untied Michelle and helped her up from the ground. "Where are the kids?" She asked, Michelle walked toward a room while India and Josiah followed. When they went inside the room Alissa quickly ran to India hugging her legs, "Come on let's go" Tray said coming in the room. "Is the coast clear?" She asked grabbing the twins while he picked up Alissa. "Yeah everything's good" He told her, and with that they left.

But Tray still felt that things were getting fishy, Malik was always the loyal Type he wouldn't just do something like this for money but people change. He still didn't trust Michelle, at all.Weeks go by and Tray still was tryna put the pieces of the puzzle together, shit just wasn't adding up. But on the bright side Josiah's fourth birthday was coming up, India and Tray had a big surprise for him. All of Trays family was coming including his mom and we all know they don't get along after the things she said before, hopefully things don't get out of hand this time.

Josiah continued to hear voices, he just did what India told him to do but they got worse it was hard for him to sleep at night. Well as for Michelle she played her whole in this plan very well she ended up feeling bad for what was going to happen in the end but she wasn't just going to let go of her jealously for India. They're dad got sicker and sicker day by day he could die any die but he continued to stay strong for his children, cancer was really killing him.

Meanwhile India and Tray were secretly trying to have sex while the kids slept, they haven't had sex in a while because the lack of privacy. "Shh you making too much noise" India said taking off her silk robe while Tray giggled loudly. "I'm sorry but this shit is funny" He told her. "How?" India said rolling her eyes, "I don't know it just is damn watch your attitude I was going go easy but you just made this hard for yourself"  Tray said throwing her on to bed.

And you know what happened next.

"I think we were too loud" India said out of breath, "Eh that's your fault you were the one moaning not me" Tray replied as they cuddled. "You're such a bully" She said slapping his chest, "Anyways... round two?" Tray asked looking at her. "Come on" India said getting on top of him. "This time you might wanna be reallllll quite" Tray said grabbing her hips.

And from that moment on they had sex for a second time 🌚 no sex scenes today sorry not sorry.

Later on India stayed in bed for almost half of the day she barley had any energy left, Tray and Josiah spent quality time together while she stayed in the house with the girls and the twins. India got out of bed after finally waking up which was hard because of how sore her legs were which was Trays fault, she put on some comfortable clothes and went downstairs. Alissa sat on the carpet with the television on playing with her dolls, "Hey baby whatcha doing?" India asked sitting down on the couch. "I'm playing dolls mommy" Alissa said, "Alright I'll leave you alone have fun" India said paying attention to tv. Things got quite before Alissa said something else.

"Mommy?" She said.

"Yes baby"

"What's sex?" Alissa asked.

"Uhhhhhh-"

TO BE CONTINUED💕